🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 114 — The Secret Story of the Missing Episode

someone just went through and made the girls official handsome boys well this makes me officially like a right plum

• Like 11

Man Joe hasn't been in the ground a day and his title is being strewn about like it means nothing. I'm disgusted

• Like 14

I just found this in my family's refrigerator. What is happening? please send help. I think Chanson might be stuck.

gynqFPQl.jpg

• Like 20

Man, this is so unfair. McGurl gets to be a ghost, yet my wish to become a Gill-Man remains unfulfilled.

Oh great, now I'm Brett Gelman. How am I supposed to show my face around the Black Lagoon now?!

• Like 5

This whole crazy situation is starting to remind me of a famous literature book I once read oh no wait it's this, this whole situation is starting to remind me of this

Duck-Amuck.gif

• Like 14

im foo drunk to read the last page of podts. merry christmasm im listenngh to the most rececent cbb.

also, im eatimng a bag of chocolate orange minid.

ove

merrrrry etc.

have fun

l

• Like 12

im foo drunk to read the last page of podts. merry christmasm im listenngh to the most rececent cbb.

also, im eatimng a bag of chocolate orange minid.

ove

merrrrry etc.

have fun

l

as a drunk, i know what this means.

i'm too drunk to read the last page of podits. mary christmas ma'am, i'm listening to the best recess episodes.

also, i'm eating a bag of chocolate minds.

over easy

(translation error)

god bless

l

• Like 18

As well, I am.

merry xxxmas

(the sexy christmas)

This Ain't Christmas: A XXX Parody.

• Like 4

Hey what happened with all the names under people's pictures? I want a cool one, like have it say "funny guy" or something.

Merry Krampus Eve!

• Like 8

I used to say I was always a handmaids and never a handsome boy and wow what a xmas miracle! I am now a handsome boy! A real boy just like Pinocchio! Dream do come true!

• Like 12

lmao they spelled favorite wrong on that bag ummm spell check ever heard of it? 2015 people we have siri now

• Like 19

All I want for Christmas is to hang out and drink Chanson with my forum buddies.

• Like 16

Wuts wit dis ansome boy shit init mate it all bollocks marzipan marzipan more marmite on my toast and beans oh im british

• Like 15

Hey Kev you're in Broward? I'm in Collier, we should get Pub subs sometime but not really because I'm uncomfortable with meeting people.

• Like 10

lmao they spelled favorite wrong on that bag ummm spell check ever heard of it? 2015 people we have siri now

I fixed it for your adorable american brain. :D

m3onCb2l.jpg

• Like 21

Hey Kev you're in Broward? I'm in Collier, we should get Pub subs sometime but not really because I'm uncomfortable with meeting people.

Oh man I miss Publix subs. I lived in Orange and Osceola counties for 9 years. I also Miss TooJays, Bob Evans, and casual racism.

JK on that last bit.

• Like 8