🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Best of 2015 Pt. 2

The best of Comedy Bang! Bang! 2015 continues with Scott and Paul F. Tompkins as they count down numbers ten through seven of the best episodes YOU voted for! Merry Christmas to you all and we'll see you next week for Pt. 3!

honor restored.

that'll do scotty.

plain cake was just icing on an already ridiculously delicious break.

thanks. sorry.

• Like 10

It's 5:00 in the morning for me and I just came home from a friend's party, still feelin' the 'nog, and instead of going to sleep so I can get a jump on some last-minute shopping tomorrow morning I'm just going to throw this on and then sleep until at least noon. Some might say I have my priorities all fucked up, but I forgot where I was going with that so I'm just going to stop typing.

• Like 2

The original character he wanted to come up with was named Janice Mandukarn. SHE WAS NOT INTERESTING. She was allergic to bees! And I was like... BORING!!

• Like 3

too scary

That may have been the quickest anyone ever queued up anything, let alone the Plane Break song that hasn't been on the show for years before Engineer Cody Ryan was ever even employed by earwolf.

C+ Engineer Cody Ryan. C+.

• Like 15

Between Rasta Brody, Limitless DeNiro and Chris Tucker's quest to find out if the muppets will be fucking Khaleesi, 2016's future is so bright it's gotta wear shades. Merry Christmas.

• Like 10

Are these muppets gon fuck Kahleesi??

Made me look like a psycho to everyone in my gym. Just started bursting out in laughter..

• Like 6

Are these muppets gon fuck Kahleesi??

Made me look like a psycho to everyone in my gym. Just started bursting out in laughter..

"JarlesBronson" just made me lol so the cycle is complete.

• Like 3

Between Rasta Brody, Limitless DeNiro and Chris Tucker's quest to find out if the muppets will be fucking Khaleesi, 2016's future is so bright it's gotta wear shades. Merry Christmas.

I'm happily married, but if I were single I would start out the date reciting this sentence and gauge her reaction. Quite a litmus test that would truly weed out the weeds. Mmmmmmm....weed.

• Like 2

"Chris Tucker wants to know, are the Muppets gonna fuck Khaleesi?" might be my favorite sentence ever.

I know it's pointless to complain about the countdown, but #8 is criminally low for Good Night in the Morning.

• Like 7

"Chris Tucker wants to know, are the Muppets gonna fuck Khaleesi?" might be my favorite sentence ever.

I know it's pointless to complain about the countdown, but #8 is criminally low for Good Night in the Morning.

i had totally forgotten how great that episode was.. I thought Mailer Deamon would be higher as well. It just kinda stands out

"JarlesBronson" just made me lol so the cycle is complete.

Why thank youuu. *Fabrice Fabrice voice*

• Like 1

Time for the annual holiday tradition of PFT lamenting his inability (in his own opinion) to do a Johnny Carson impression. So much fun silliness, I died laughing at muppets fucking Khaleesi!

How is Good Night in the Morning only #8 and not #1?!?!?!?

• Like 3

I got a boner in my mind from Scott and Paul singing some Cetera. That was glorious.

Right through the eye socket!

So this ep has about five T-shirt possibilities? One of those designs better get made is all I'm saying. Gimme dat shirt.

• Like 1

Hey kiddies! I enjoyed hearing that Lauren Lapkus was confused by people saying that they wanted to eat her hair, and also that she knew that Paul would probably know the answer

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this