🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Best of 2015 Pt. 2

Jimmy Bongos needs to have a sit down with Maxwell Keper to get a deeper understanding of TIME.

Scott said something like "We have a good understanding of how time works", I couldn't remember if Maxwell had debuted earlier and that was a reference to him or if it was just a coincidence. Looks like Maxwell debuted on this year's anniversary show, which was a few months before the Joe Bongo episode.

Between Rasta Brody, Limitless DeNiro and Chris Tucker's quest to find out if the muppets will be fucking Khaleesi, 2016's future is so bright it's gotta wear shades. Merry Christmas.

And then turns around to the camera, lift up its shades and say: "I could get used to this. *wink*"

• Like 5

This Christmas I was told by a family member that iRobot was her favorite t.v. program. I think that she meant Mr. Robot or was joking?

Smh at Good Night In The Morning only being 8th, it's the best of the year for me

No point in complaining about rankings tbh. Comedy Bang Bang The Movie was top 5 eps ever and wasn't even in the top 10 this year according to the sheeple.

• Like 1

Mailer Daemon was my vote for the year, as well as the first CBB podcast I ever listened to. I'm glad to see it made the cut

• Like 2

No point in complaining about rankings tbh. Comedy Bang Bang The Movie was top 5 eps ever and wasn't even in the top 10 this year according to the sheeple.

And I didn't even vote for CBB the movie when I submitted my ballot! Funny how we all have differing opinions :P

All joking a salad,has anyone worn that shirt and had to explain it to people?

Smh at Good Night In The Morning only being 8th, it's the best of the year for me

Tbh given wealth of PFT & Lapkus on CBB & their own podcasts this year Good Night in the Morning felt kind of subpar.

"Chris Tucker wants to know, are the Muppets gonna fuck Khaleesi?" might be my favorite sentence ever.

I know it's pointless to complain about the countdown, but #8 is criminally low for Good Night in the Morning.

I thought it was criminal that Mailer Daemon was much higher than Too Much Tuna Tour, some people have a very strong hatred of Kroll and/or Gil and George I guess... man I'm glad I'm not one of those people

• Like 1

i had totally forgotten how great that episode was.. I thought Mailer Deamon would be higher as well. It just kinda stands out

Why thank youuu. *Fabrice Fabrice voice*

agreed. and also i truly believe in my heart of hearts that the clip they presented was sorely lacking people fake cumming after running into walls.

Sign in to follow this