🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 219 — Sweatshirt Boys: LIVE from UCBSunset

Merry Christmas humons! John Gemberling, Charlie Sanders, and Colton Dunn join Matt Besser for a LIVE improv4humans from the UCB’s Sunset theater in Hollywood California! They’ll hear from Grames Taylor, a musician who parodies James Taylor songs, explore what it's like being around someone who brings up their love of Eggnog in casual conversation, and cut to Gemberling heckling a live Mickey Mouse show. Plus, We Need to Talk About Kevin arrives with a Holiday edition of Man On The Street Interviews in which we find out what are some of the worst gifts humons have ever given and received. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

• Like 1

I'm assuming Besser drops Star Wars spoilers when he asks "when was the first time you cried?" so I turned it off.

If you haven't seen it yet and care maybe don't listen to this episode yet.

• Like 1

I'm just going to assume July is always drunk from now on.

• Like 3

And, FYI, it's only spoilery if you want to know absolutely nothing about the movie. So if you're an uppity nerd, just turn it off.

I didn't mean to be rude. There's seriously nothing of value on there. Otherwise they would have bleeped it. Anyway, just skip like 3 minutes after that point.

They use your YT submission near the end of the episode.

Edit: The Star Wars talk goes from like 3:15 to 5:00

• Like 1

Oh damn. I'm only on the first scene, and it's simply incredible. This is a real Christmas treat!

• Like 1

Shampoodler you will never guess which classic Star Wars charac is transgender.

Actually looking back it should've been obvious.

A race against time becomes a voyage of discovery.

And you'll never believe the surprise ending...

...where this happens

The most logical answer is Jabba. Fuck the new canon.

• Like 1

Do robots have genders in the Star Wars universe, because there's no way C3P0 isn't gay is there?

How are there not more comments for this episode? Pretty fucking top shelf except for maybe the last scene.

How are there not more comments for this episode? Pretty fucking top shelf except for maybe the last scene.

Humons are busy with the holidays is my guess.

i loved Mickey Mouse doing improv and saying "No food suggestions." about as meta as it gets. MattyB is the best.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this