🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Best of 2015 Pt. 3

The Best of Comedy Bang! Bang! 2015 countdown continues with Scott and special co-host Paul F. Tompkins as they go through numbers six, five, and four on the list of the best episodes YOU voted for. Please enjoy and we will see you on New Year's Eve for the final installment!

Every single time I hear someone complain about Mondays, or I see some stupid meme about Mondays, I'm reminded of how Earwolf has turned Mondays into something to celebrate rather than hate. I wish I could spread that joy to everyone!

I'm really excited to listen to this third installment of the Best-Ofs, and Spontaneanation, and Womp It Up. Lord ha' mercy!

• Like 12

Early in this epsidoe I had a few moments of being completely done with this bullshit. It passed pretty quick, though.

Make a pizzaaaaa.. JIZZ!

• Like 2

Make a pizzaaaaa.. JIZZ!

One of the instruments listed on Wookiepedia is a "Jizz-Box". Paul would be so mad if he knew that.

• Like 3

Well deserved bonus clip of long islands finest intern.

Listen, whatever you guys do, don't listen to the song at the end while scrolling through the episode pictures. There's nothing to gain there emotionally. I tried.

• Like 3

George Lucas' apartment circa 1975:

GL - "Hey, I need a name for a weird type of future jazz from another galaxy in the past."

GL's Jock Roommate - (dismissive) "How about jizz?"

GL - "Haha that's perfect! Thanks Brad, I've got to go fill my universe with jizz now."

GL's Jock Roommate - (dismissive) "Idiot."

• Like 9

Scott talking so nicely about Gabrus weirdly warms my heart

• Like 8

Why do the sounds the Time Keeper makes in the background when people mention anything time-related delight me so much?

• Like 7

Great stuff, my only complaint was that this wasn't included in the Silicon Valley P-Cast clip:

• Like 13

A child could age zero to six.. uh a sports team could develop a dynasty!

...hmmmph...tiiime...

• Like 4

Why do the sounds the Time Keeper makes in the background when people mention anything time-related delight me so much?

Because you like to listen to people cum.

-

Nothing shameful about it.

• Like 2

Oh wow, I totally forgot about the whole Ducktales thing. I watched my wife play a couple hours of Ducktales Remastered for the WiiU last night. That's crazy that it shows up on this ep.

So, I'm guessing the Top 3 are NOT Farts and Procreation 4, Heynong Man, and probably Kid Detectives? No idea on which gets the top spot though.

• Like 2

So, I'm guessing the Top 3 are NOT Farts and Procreation 4, Heynong Man, and probably Kid Detectives? No idea on which gets the top spot though.

Did someone say........ farts??

(I'm working on a new character)

• Like 2

When Scott finally realizes, WAAAAAAAY deep into the bit, who Brad Hammerstone is inferring he is - I think that might be my favorite moment in CBB this year.

• Like 13

I didn't expect Kid Detectives to rank so high

• Like 1