🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 265 — Christmas Debunked

Ring in the New Year with Howard, Kulap, and Matt Besser of improv4humans! In a Who Charted? first, Matt shares his Top 5 Songs of 2015 and explains how his daughter inspired Ben Lee's music video for "Happiness." Then, everyone talks about what made them cry as they watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Finally, Howard takes us through his special Christmas for One experience as he counts down his Top 5 Hip-Hop Songs of 2015. Happy New Year Chartists!

LOVE the format with the guest bringing in a top 5 list. I'd expect Besser to go along with that, but it would be great if more guests would slap together a top 5 anything before coming on the show. It seems like it neutralizes Howard's instinct to attack music that he's not immediately familiar with, and he actually has to listen to it and find something positive.

• Like 6

I disagree with the better clothes equals respect.

Rodney Dangerfield wore suits and he still got no respect.

• Like 7

Lol ahhh.

"That's him!" Was a probably not close enough reference to Besser in his intro "welcome to improv4humans with Matt Besser - That's me!..."

Bit of a reach heh...

• Like 3

I promise that I am not going to bitch about the new format, but I will say that I enjoyed this episode more than some of the recent ones.

There.

• Like 1

FaceLikeThunder it was great to hear your lovely speaking voice!

-souprman

• Like 1

"When he was young an and and and he looked at the world.. like a poet?" whaaat? this line made me die laughing

• Like 1

This was a really fun episode. I will not be bitching, but I will say I enjoyed having the guest for all three charts and I really liked that Besser brought in his top five tracks of the year. I think that would work any time, also. People usually have a little docket of songs or albums that are getting a lot of play currently, and I'd love to hear what people I like are listening to, even (or maybe especially) if it's older stuff they're digging into.

I also very much enjoyed Howard's top five and his solo Christmas solution. What was in those other fourteen packages?

• Like 1

FaceLikeThunder it was great to hear your lovely speaking voice!

-souprman

Aww shucks, how kind of you!

• Like 1

I also very much enjoyed Howard's top five and his solo Christmas solution. What was in those other fourteen packages?

The reveal of and reaction to there being 14 packages was so great.

Sign in to follow this