🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 4 - Will Power/The M Word

Join Danielle and special co-host Jessica St. Clair with their guest Ana Ortiz (Ugly Betty, Devious Maids) as they discuss Munchausen syndrome, Kyle's never not seen shoulders and animals rising up to attack Lisa and Ken. You'll hear Amazon reviews of Bedroom Kandi vibrators, a teary email from Casey away on holiday, praise for Teresa's post prison blow-out, and a dramatic reading of a classic Real Housewives of New York scene.

All that and a visit from Watch What Happens Live associate producer Mariah Smith, who gives us some behind the scenes scoop.

I love this podcast, I wish there was a new episode every day! It even inspired me to go back and watch the real housewives of orange county which I never really got into but I'm now on season three and I'm obsessed #OCAngels. Btw you guys neeeeed to watch Vanderpump rules immediately. It will solve all your Max concerns and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on how dirty everyone working at SUR's genitals must be.

• Like 2

I missed Casey's personality this week, but Jessica is always a treat. I wonder if you guys remember the RH Washington DC? And that crazy couple that tried to sneak into the White House? I wonder where they are now....

• Like 1

I missed Casey's personality this week, but Jessica is always a treat. I wonder if you guys remember the RH Washington DC? And that crazy couple that tried to sneak into the White House? I wonder where they are now....

Yes, how crazy was that! Michaele end up divorcing the human bowling ball that was her husband Tareq Salahi and married Neal Schon from the band Journey.

• Like 1

What did they say Jessica wrote for Jezebel? I googled her name and jezebel.com but can't find anything. Did I just not get a joke?

It's actually Mariah Smith who writes Keeping Up With the Kontinuity Errors for Jezebel - I was confused by that, too! Maybe their bios got mixed together somehow?

Sign in to follow this