🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 59 - D'Arcy Carden: Join Me In My Room with Fiona Bloom

Welcome back to another episode of Join Me In My Room with Fiona Bloom (D'Arcy Carden)! It's the show where Fiona invites other kids from her school or summer camp over to her house to talk about her three favorite things -- the book series The Weeping Willows, the band Baby Alligators, and her camp counselor Bryan Cranston (not that one silly!). This week she welcomes notable 8th grader Josie Cranston into her room to talk about which characters from The Weeping Willows they would ship, if she's ever kissed a girl or boy, and her step-brother Bryan Cranston. Later, Traci Reardon arrives to help her Twitter followers with preteen advice in another edition of "Help Me, Rhonda."

• Like 1

This episode is all over the spectrum. The 'It's been a while' and 'suck on clits' at the start made this feel very CBB-esque. Then that twist, oh boy. For me, this was even funnier than The North Pod last week.

754104d9-edcc-457d-960a-992bc5ec3b0b_zpsz1zgnbhr.png

"I could get used to this..."

• Like 7

It's been a while!

I like how Josie was confused about whether Bryan was her half- or step-brother, which I was also wondering since step-siblings typically wouldn't have the same last name.

• Like 3

HOLY GUACAMOLE!

Hey, Mr. Earwolf sir, can D'arcy become a regular now? She was great on her recent Improv4Humans episode too

• Like 3

Yeah, what that person^^ said!

• Like 1

Same eyes... same nose... same smattering of freckles... same glowing beard...

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this