🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 393 - Peanuts Awareness

House of Pies star Ben Schwartz and SNL alum Horatio Sanz keep the CBB tradition alive as they help Scott ring in the new year! Ben tells us about being a Star Wars: Force Awakens voice over consultant for BB-8, Horatio shares some of the cut Chewbacca lines from the film, and everyone has some fun with Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Then, small business owner Ted Ronson stops by to talk about about Peanuts Awareness Month. Plus, everyone participates in the first Would You Rather? of 2016!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (con't)

eeeeeeet

• Like 1

Keep your friends close and your enemies pregnant.

• Like 14

CORRECTION

Star Wars takes place a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away), not the future. Come on, Scott! Come on, Ben!

• Like 4

Dolphin rape was discussed in a recent episode of Doughboys (the Cabo Wabo Cantina ep, IIRC), when Mike Mitchell was recalling a childhood incident swimming with dolphins in Key West.

• Like 4

Interestingggggggggggg, so no new user-submitted plug themes?

EDIT: Nope, just got to the end. Rookie mistake, posting before finishing.

• Like 2

is this the closest we'll ever get to a completely musical epsiode of CBB?

A Schwaz/Sanz New Year's episode is as favorite a pastime of mine as getting lost at Disney while dressed as Goofy

You mean Br'er Bear? I do still want to know what ever happened to the 4th guy dressed like a cereal mascot

• Like 2

Many moments of uncontrollable laughter this ep. What a start to the year!

• Like 2

CORRECTION

Star Wars takes place a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away), not the future. Come on, Scott! Come on, Ben!

Knew someone would not be able to stop themselves from correcting this

• Like 2

I started laugh-cough-choking during the Smooth Criminal part.

I was doing the same LCC (laugh-cough-choke) through most of the ep. It has become a litmus test to me, for judging how great an ep is. Speaking of litmus test, don't drink that Sprite!

• Like 5

Farewell, Closing Up The Plug Bag theme.

But wait -- the rebooted theme is for OPENING the plug bag!

*EDIT* and... Scott just realized it. HA!

• Like 3

I was doing the same LCC (laugh-cough-choke) through most of the ep. It has become a litmus test to me, for judging how great an ep is. Speaking of litmus test, don't drink that Sprite!

The part where Horatio started making up lyrics to the Maude theme got me too. Remember when he did that with WEIRD SCIENCE? These episodes are such a fucking joy.

• Like 5

Sooo does anyone happen to know where those tasty deleted scenes are that Benny was referring too?

Sooo does anyone happen to know where those tasty deleted scenes are that Benny was referring too?

Probably YouTube? And I think BS posts them all on website when he finds them.

I couldn't help but laugh at Horatio's off color remark when they were discussing that place in France where the naked ladies dance.

• Like 3

Welp it looks like "bang bang into your mouth!" will be stuck in my head for another year.

I guess it's just the soundtrack to my inner-monologue now.

I'm cool with that.

• Like 3

Suggestion:

Have people send in plug bag closing themes and use the new Schwaz/Sanz/Scotty theme as the opener?

• Like 6

Gorram Raj, this is top tier stuff, an hour and a half of infectious insanity and cute crude comedy.

2K16 CBB starting so well. Mark next year's best of, we've got another contender.

• Like 2