🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 393 - Peanuts Awareness

At the 58 minute mark, Ben and Scott become the mayors of Coulda-Shoulda-Woulda-Land.

Hi, I'm Zin Bradley.

• Like 3

Joe thanks for using the charac name Zin Bradley so I don't have to call you out about it on the forum.

• Like 1

Joe I know you meant Zin Bradley so I'm going to not call you out about it on the forum.

I said Zin Bradley. Ya weirdo!

• Like 1

yeah that's what I said too

• Like 1

At the 58 minute mark, Ben and Scott become the mayors of Coulda-Shoulda-Woulda-Land.

Hi, I'm Zin Bradley.

Joe thanks for using the charac name Zin Bradley so I don't have to call you out about it on the forum.

Good, we're in agreement, then.

This was a great read. Top tier posts.

• Like 6

It's a real shame that this was recorded before the Best Ofs given that both Miss Piggy and Chris Tucker were referenced.

• Like 4

What's the betting on PFT adding something to the end of the new Closing Up The Plugbag theme on his first appearance post-reboot? Personally, I hope it ends up exactly the same, with multiple "THAT'S A GOOD SONG!"'s.

He should find a way to reverse it since it's in the wrong place now.

Loved this ep so much, always a geat trio, I've listened twice so far. I made a video-ization for this ep: Closing Of The Plugs Bag Theme 2016 Ben Schwartz Horatio Sanz CBB 393

• Like 3

Hi, I'm Zin Bradley.

Good, we're in agreement, then.

Geez, we got a regular Ross and Rachel over here. Will they or won't they? Am I right?

• Like 7

Geez, we got a regular Ross and Rachel over here. Will they or won't they? Am I right?

Spoiler: We did.

From Fringe?

No more of a Kate and Sawyer deal.

• Like 2

Oh, I get it. Like Huck Finn.

Mick I pondered how to turn it into a Huck Finn joke too but couldn't crack it.

• Like 1