🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

and obamas as well if you have a copy handy

Edit: if you can paperclip those badboys together i think that would look nice

• Like 9

I almost forgot, does anyone know if burning someone w a flamethrower is covered by Geneva?

I seem to have the distinct impression they may have been trying to prevent just that sort of thing.

Wheezy you're the proud owner of a flamethrower, do you know?

Anyway here's a song about the best city in Texas. No ulterior motive other than to let you know how cool I am cuz I like Silver Jews. Also I have a t-shirt I'll post a pic of eventually.

• Like 5

I wanna see Jackal's birth certificate to find out whether or not he's actually an advanced member

• Like 6

Lol! forgot I'm actually wearing it. lmao!

x4Bq7iF.jpg

• Like 10

I almost forgot, does anyone know if burning someone w a flamethrower is covered by Geneva?

flamethrowers are cool.* cluster munitions, landmines, and chemical weapons are not. Whilst chemical weapons are banned under the Geneva Convention, I believe the other weapons are banned under different laws. That said, flamethrowers were disused by most modern nations due to questionable effectiveness in military operations. Very good for snow clearing though.

*cool being not banned. not a fan of burning people alive. to each their own I guess.

• Like 6

Souprman? Might take 600,000 BTUs though. Only one way to find out.

Aside - why do you have a blow torch and where can you get one?

say what now?

• Like 5

Guys, can we talk about DJ Khaled's Snapchat stories? They're so inspiring.

inspiring? kind of having a hard time finding anything inspiring after i found out that FDR played murderball

• Like 3

My favorite Star Wars line is when Qui Gon Jinn says, "And I thought *my* butt hurt!" and Watto's all, "Buddy, you are truly [turns toward the camera and winks] one of a kind."

• Like 13

say what now?

Oh, I take no joy at your burn point. It was merely scientific conjecture. Also, I never said you had to be alive for the experiments. I standby the joke about the shirt as it lead to the flamethrower thing which brought joy to the nation.

• Like 2

good news bad news mark.

Good news, that coin isn't the only rare find you have in your house.

Bad news, you got yourself a chupacabra. I had the ladies in the lab do some renderings.

kNlZ4u4.jpg?1

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

COO COO RIKU COO COO RIKU

right guys?

• Like 7

Second, you blocked me.

Let's pretend, hypothetically, just as an example in case someone else wants to know, just in theory, if one may or may not want to block someone, how may/may not she/he do this? And if she does/doesn't want to block/not block someone in particular/no one specifically, how does me do this? Also, is there a way for this "person" to efficently block a huge amount/reasonable amount of people at once on this phone? I'm asking for a friend.

(This is my last mean post; I can't do it anymore. My co-worker asked me how my new year was going and I replied, "none of your beeswax," so I think it's starting to bleed into my real life, and I can't let this forum change me more than it already has)

• Like 14

I got called Chupacabra all the time in high school and that would make sense if you knew my last name but you don't. Oh and also if you knew that I suck blood from goats.

• Like 12

Let's pretend, hypothetically, just as an example in case someone else wants to know, just in theory, if one may or may not want to block someone, how may/may not she/he do this? And if she does/doesn't want to block/not block someone in particular/no one specifically, how does me do this? Also, is there a way for this "person" to efficently block a huge amount/reasonable amount of people at once on this phone? I'm asking for a friend.

(This is my last mean post; I can't do it anymore. My co-worker asked me how my new year was going and I replied, "none of your beeswax," so I think it's starting to bleed into my real life, and I can't let this forum change me more than it already has)

No idea. Not sure it's a thing one can do. I assumed it was a joke. Maybe he's one of those hacker types or is really skilled at strategically taping paper to his computer screen. If he did I will look forward to the forthcoming tutorial.

• Like 5

we do kid...

do we?

do we do we

doo.

• Like 2

sorry everyone.

flowers, joy, happiness, #fuckNorm, etc.

• Like 8

just blocked silvr for that post. too mean.

• Like 13

has anyone seen Jakal? i haven't seen him post in a while.

Edit: never mind, I forgot that I blocked him

(ok, now this really is my last mean joke post)

• Like 17

just blocked silvr for that post. too mean.

has anyone seen Jakal? i haven't seen him post in a while.

Edit: never mind, I forgot that I blocked him

You guys are being a couple of real dickheads blockheads!

• Like 17

FUCK YOU!

No, that is a pretty good list. I understand.

robotam - reclusive musician whose debut album The Low Tabernackle is considered a modern folk rock masterpiece. Pitchfork's review consisted of a 34 second audio clip of their entire Chicago office spitting on a copy of Radiohead's Kid A

fixt

• Like 7