🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

You were screaming 'it burns' between very loud grunts of pain. I was trying to help. :(

I think that you're thinking of Tron. Remember, we went to school with Tron?

If anyone is confused let me tell you all that this is classic inside joke stuff between me and norm and soup. Feel free to ignore that like button cause I can almost promise you that you dont get it. This joke is very inside! but I know the 3 amigos love it!

• Like 8

Samara will come back when we earn her back. we don't deserve her amazing, one of a kind, envelope-pushing original content and her unconditional support of all our posts, and i think we all know that.

I don't know ashley, i think the real problem is I didn't hand out free aloe vera leaves before my gangster rap.

• Like 6

What's a good thing to send as your first text to someone? So far I have "wat do u think bout chcikens" saved in drafts but I'm not sure that is casual enough.

• Like 8

Might as well take The Gift off my Netflix queue. THANKS HAYES.

• Like 14

What's a good thing to send as your first text to someone? So far I have "wat do u think bout chcikens" saved in drafts but I'm not sure that is casual enough.

'my face isn't really burnt'

• Like 8

'my face isn't really burnt'

I don't think a lie is a good way to start a friendship, Norm. Is that what you think is good?

• Like 5

goddammit Kevin.

cause it was hot fire

Lol you think cause your name is wargen like a war general i will be afraid to stop you from asking texting advice? Yea. Right. Okay. Ha... Dude... Just like, fuckin.. You know what, its cool. Just this once.

• Like 10

I don't think a lie is a good way to start a friendship, Norm. Is that what you think is good?

I'm sorry to break this to you...even the friend zone seems like a stretch.

• Like 5

#NoTallMen

Great callback.

#notallmen

What do you have against tall men?

Also, this thread got super-funny while I was away at work. Sorry to come back and mess it all up, you guys.

*post*

• Like 5

I'm a feminist, Norm, I don't believe in the friend zone. Here's my second draft: "wat does babyghost say when hurt? i hava bOoOo BoOoo lol"

• Like 12

The Bachelor was so off the chain you guys. Every time I watch it I am like ashamed as a woman and for all womankind really and swear I will never watch it again. How did we sink so low? I mean these are women who are EASILY the hottest woman at least 90% of the parties they go to and they are clawing each other's eyes out over a SOFTWARE SALESMAN who sometimes looks kind hot but mostly looks like an overgrown Peter Brady.I had totally resolved myself that this was FOR SURE the last ep I would ever watch when DID YOU SEE THAT GIRL WITH THE BLACK EYE?

sigh.

• Like 13

I was really enjoying just chilling in the forums without the artificial topic of a current ep to sidetrack us from just bro-ing out together over the holidays. And YES ladies are bros too now, read a article some time. Anyway I guess now we have to talk about the podcast again. I tried listening to it twice today, but didn't get a lot out of it because I was also watching tv and reading on the internet both times. Seriously, podcasts are boring as fuck, do you guys really just sit and listen to them? What do your eyes do? And your hands? Sooooo...I guess I am finally narrowing down which one of the hosts I like better. Hanes is the one who has been doing all the recent episodes, right? Because the other guy is out of town? Well that is strongly swinging my vote to Hanes. He doesn't puss out like a dick just because of holidays and traveling, like a giant dick-ass traveling little baby-ass BIIIITCH. Hanes is a stone-cold, blue-collar, workingman's hero and I'd be proud to share a beer with him.

• Like 20

Greggy my friendo, you are just the man to answer my question. Do you knit, or do cat's cradle or something? Do you put a podcast in one ear and some good tunes in the other ear? Do you poke your fingers into your eyes so your fingers and eyes will have something to do?

Or do you not have attention deficit disorder?

• Like 15

update: UPDATE: hollywood handbook forum 5 Jan 2016 Dewpoint 18 F

aaaaa cool poster. please say hi to Jackpot and Slackbot for me.

lizzy cool poster. my neighbor to the north. the road to beautiful Canadia is pretty much my back yard.

ALERT ALERT!!! Did you guys see JacobC's new avatar? He looks 12 years old in it! Gotta know what the deal is there.

Kevin & Norm - my little buttercups.

That's all for now.

• Like 12

Someone said I look like Martin Shrkeli why aren't women fighting over me

• Like 18

The fuck happened in here? Holy fucking christ!

• Like 10