🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

Forum-

my wife and I are expecting our second child. Found out yesterday that it will be another boy. I am posting to elicit name suggestions from you. I'm leaning towards ThunderCock69 as my first choice.

p.s. funny ep this week. my favorite part was when Brett said Hotlanta

Congratulations by MGMT is a great album

• Like 9

You should name your baby Abigail after that King Diamond album.

Is it cool if I still do this metalhead bit, or should I drop it and try something else?

• Like 8

did you guys know that K is the 11th letter of the alphabet? do the math.

311= Knights in Satan's Service.

• Like 12

All the funny baby names have been taken so uhhhhh name it Oventits Mountain Dew.

• Like 11

Kieran is a nice name I think it's Irish

I know a guy named Kieran that believes Obama is a lizard person and that there is a massive spaceship parked between earth and the moon but we can't see it because it has advanced cloaking technology. Also his (and his two brothers) initials are KKK because his dad is openly racist.

• Like 10

I know a guy named Kieran that believes Obama is a lizard person and that there is a massive spaceship parked between earth and the moon but we can't see it because it has advanced cloaking technology. Also his (and his two brothers) initials are KKK because his dad is openly racist.

I know a guy named wargen who outed me live on the forums

• Like 24

may i suggest registering a earwolf forums account for the babby

I like this guy

• Like 4

Congratulations by MGMT is a great album

I like this guy, too. Between 311 hate and Congratulations love I think I give you an A- for the day. Or a C+, right guys? lolol

• Like 8

But all joking a salad, have you considered the name Heynong Man?

• Like 13

Name it Todd Hospital, always loved that name.

such a beautiful name for a boy or truck

• Like 8

I know a guy named wargen who outed me live on the forums

Thanks for going to Peru with my brother to take ayahuasca. Now he acts like a real hippie on Facebook.

• Like 7

Hey Steve I never heard back from you about that nanny position. Did you not get the last seventeen copies of my resume I faxed to you? I'll send another three over just in case. Kevin O'Brien and Chanson are my references, so just DM them. I'm available for an interview any time so long as you pay for my transportation/five-star lodging and you let me join in for family dinner.

Hope to hear from you soon!

PS- Ashley can be a boy name, but it might become a problem if I get confused and think I'm telling myself to shut the fuck up and take a god damn nap already. So maybe go with a nice, distinguished name like Heineken Mephistopheles instead.

• Like 11

Youngrose starting off too strong, obviously on perforumance enhancing drugs

• Like 20

You'd be a fool to turn down Ashley as a nanny. Her premium "How To Safely Drink Two Glasses of Wine While Holding a Baby" youtube videos are revolutionizing the childcare industry.

• Like 12

Since others are suggesting just their first name for your child, I will suggest you name your kid Mikebonetti From The Forums H., to avoid any confusion with any other Mikes.

Either that or Reno 311!: Miami H.

• Like 7

I liked your first suggestion Steve, go with that one

• Like 3

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I still think that Cargo Shortzenegger is the best name yet. "Kieran" is not too bad, but any regular, average, nothing special, run-of-the-mill, Joe Schmo could have that name.

• Like 14

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I still think that Cargo Shortzenegger is the best name yet. "Kieran" is not too bad, but any regular, average, nothing special, run-of-the-mill, Joe Schmo could have that name.

Ouch. You know my middle name is Schmo, don't be hatin'.

• Like 5