🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

watch it bruh, the smiths are not cool

after years of avoiding them, and being 'too cool', i think i'm starting to like The Smiths.

• Like 15

oh, cool, people are doing my Dm bit on the forums now.

Where else do you do this bit?

• Like 7

Good ep. Started looking for some ways to pimp my own crib. Stumbled across this beauty looking through the classifieds for car rims. Gotta start saving.

fMA2IPe.jpg?1

• Like 7

DM this shit bruh this aint no JGL movie nobody tryna hear about the cool bands u like.

Thanks for calling the bands I like cool :)

• Like 4

No thundercock! Im trying to discipline you for not obeying my absurdly abrupt new set of rules for forum posting that should be taken very seriously.

• Like 17

for the first 45 minutes of the lecture i'm in, the only thing written on the white board was "a good film is The Crucible". i tried to get a pic but this professor is harsh on the whole phone thing (which is why i'm on the HH forums on my laptop, it looks like i'm taking notes)

• Like 8

Good episode but if I don't hear Sean Clements content again soon I'm going to go live in the woods or space and meditate until I learn how to smile again

• Like 21

#iwantmybabybackbabybackbabyback

• Like 14

Tall men have had the privilege for way too long. Now its time for us medium-height men to take over!

It's 2016, I think America is ready for a medium-height man to be president.

• Like 12

as long as he is a white, straight, good christian father then i promise not to put a bumper sticker on my car making fun of him

• Like 11

I listened to today's episode, and let me tell ya, I thought it was great!

Here's a little trivia for you, gang: DC Pierson was the apple store employee in Marvel's Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier!

I really like that movie, and he did a heckuvva job in it. Just like in today's podcast! What can't he do!?

• Like 8

here's some real trivia: a guy named DC in a marvel movie wow it really is 2017

• Like 23

Oh yea the smiths are great cause if there's one thing I want from my rock musicians it's whining.

• Like 4

Please don't take Bun B away from Houston. What will they have left? Kirko Bangz?

PS Bun B and I went to the same smoothie place this week, except I went to the one by my house and he went to the one by his house (in Houston) and also my smoothie sucked

• Like 18