🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

A culture of prescription drug abuse already took Pimp C away from Houston. RIP sweet jones

(btw Houston will still have Slim Thug)

• Like 6

my favorite sports stadium is the smoothie king center

• Like 7

My little message about Slim Thug up above made me remember a tweet of his I saw back in 2010, where he posted a picture of a small turd he presumably passed and said "It look like a gram of kush" which still cracks me up all these many years later.

Sorry sickos the picture of the poopy won't load anymore, but iirc it was described quite well by Thugga.

I also heard about Chick Fil A sauce first from Slim Thug's twitter and that stuff is very tasty. Not much of a revelation in today's post-Doughboys society but I really owe a debt to this man.

• Like 11

Can't nobody take Bunb away from me!

u0vZcvg.jpg?1

• Like 13

Oh yea the smiths are great cause if there's one thing I want from my rock musicians it's whining.

9AzicIW.gif

smdh, binks

• Like 14

Life Tip

When getting ready for work in the dark, do not grab the pants you got blackout drunk in over the weekend. They will have stains. Big weird ones.

• Like 10

Life Tip

When getting ready for work in the dark, do not grab the pants you got blackout drunk in over the weekend. They will have stains. Big weird ones.

Sorry to stomp your "tip" but here's a tip for ya turn on the GD light lolol

• Like 17

Sorry to stomp your "tip" but here's a tip for ya turn on the GD light lolol

But the light switch is all the way over there and my pants are all the way over here.

• Like 4

yeah i dont mean to rub my cleats in your life hack there wargen, but it sounds like you should just wear a bib all the time

• Like 10

Wow youngrose you're almost as good of a poster as me

• Like 8

Woof rough day for me in the forums. I'll take a few plays off guys

• Like 11

yeah i dont mean to rub my cleats in your life hack there wargen, but it sounds like you should just wear a bib all the time

Yes, wear a bib on your pants.

• Like 10

This is a good post. Best post of 2016.

Thundercock is a fun thing to say in a French accent too

• Like 2

you may be thinking "thats not even a bib" or that I "still clearly have no idea what a bib even is" but this incredibly moving infographic just helps convey the general idea of what i'm talking about

• Like 7

Please don't take Bun B away from Houston. What will they have left? Kirko Bangz?

beyonce?!?!?

• Like 15

you may be thinking "thats not even a bib" or that I "still clearly have no idea what a bib even is" but this incredibly moving infographic just helps convey the general idea of what i'm talking about

I didn't want to say anything bc I was raised by a very supportive preschool teacher mom, but I'm glad you recognize this.

• Like 8

IMO and I know this gonna be really controversial BUT I have to say SOMETHING or else I don't know WHAT will HAPPEN! My favorite parts of the episode were when Hayes, DC and Brett were funny and making me laugh

I'M SORRY BUT IT HAD TO BE SAID!

• Like 17

Why does Agata only have 2 stars? She deserves 5 in my opinion

• Like 16