🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

oh wow ok guys cool your fuckin jets you're not getting like promoted or whatever by kissing up to the admins jfc. it's like these guys think they're gonna get promoted or something

EDIT: wait can we get like promoted or what, bc I actually also think you deserve so many stars Agata

EDIT 2: wtf are stars what are we even talking about

EDIT 3: ok never mind I see them, those little star things under the picture right, I see them now

• Like 17

oh wow ok guys cool your fuckin jets you're not getting like promoted or whatever by kissing up to the admins jfc. it's like these guys think they're gonna get promoted or something

EDIT: wait can we get like promoted or what, bc I actually also think you deserve so many stars Agata

EDIT 2: wtf are stars what are we even talking about

EDIT 3: ok never mind I see them, those little star things under the picture right, I see them now

Tread carefully Shortzenegger, stars can be VERY divisive things.

IHlvzTW.jpg

• Like 10

I didn't realise this is the sort of topics they cover on Question of the day

QoD.png

:blink:

• Like 18

Look at this friendly little hippo.

bna1q-baby-hippo.jpg

Alright I'm gonna stop posting bullshit and listen to the episode now.

• Like 13

soup why you got a bichon frise as your avatar everyone knows that's my turf

• Like 7

I actually did like that post, souprman, despite the vile contents. You could check it now, though that would prove pointless because I could be lying about having liked it before.

I'm not.

This post troubles me, souprman. I feel like you feel like I don't appreciate you. I do, buddy. You provided me with numerous laughs while referencing music and pop culture I have zero association with culturally.

I don't think I'll be liking your current post though. You can't beg for it. Even nice guys know that.

• Like 11

Soup u wanna come over and get dusted while the kinks metaphorically massage our temples?

• Like 16

Soup u wanna come over and get dusted while the kinks metaphorically massage our temples?

duh times a million. i'll be right over.

• Like 11

Norm, seriously, you can cut the nice guy act cause notta nobodys buying it.

Im not joking guys. This dude will throw wet toilet paper into the stall ur pooping in without any hesitstion.

• Like 15

I actually did like that post, souprman, despite the vile contents. You could check it now, though that would prove pointless because I could be lying about having liked it before.

I'm not.

This post troubles me, souprman. I feel like you feel like I don't appreciate you. I do, buddy. You provided me with numerous laughs while referencing music and pop culture I have zero association with culturally.

I don't think I'll be liking your current post though. You can't beg for it. Even nice guys know that.

Norman,

I am shocked that you think my efforts merely solicitous. If I say something negative and you don't respond, that's red-flag behavior my friend. We in the Animosity Brethren community turn no blind eye to any such warning sign.

I'll thank you to remember that sir.

Now good day!

(is he gone?)

• Like 5

I just want everyone to be friends, but like.... in a way that is related to this episode.

(except soup because he forgot about me in his post (just kidding (not really (kind of))))

• Like 13

beyonce?!?!?

Beyonce, Kirko Bangz, who's to say which one is more culturally significant?

Unfortunately, Agata, I have some very bad news for you. Beyonce no longer lives in Texas. I know when you come home you're so excited to be in the same state as her, but it's just not true anymore. She lives in Rich People Land, CA -- yes, even richer than Houston -- with her millionaire husband and millionaire baby. She is also a millionaire herself. The upside to this is that you are in the same state as Beyonce RIGHT NOW! Unless she is somewhere else for some reason.

• Like 12

Norm, seriously, you can cut the nice guy act cause notta nobodys buying it.

Im not joking guys. This dude will throw wet toilet paper into the stall ur pooping in without any hesitstion.

You were screaming 'it burns' between very loud grunts of pain. I was trying to help. :(

• Like 10

Hey guys I actually like you all a lot. unironically. just wanted to say that and also shut up i'm not drunk what are you my therapist? if anyone feels sad or lonely i hope you know that i am your friend and you can talk to me and i will never get tired of validating you cause reminding my friends how awesome they are is honestly my favorite thing to do.

Samara will come back when we earn her back. we don't deserve her amazing, one of a kind, envelope-pushing original content and her unconditional support of all our posts, and i think we all know that.

Good posts today, and keep up the good work, friends.

I'm housesitting for some rich people later this month if anyone wanna come over and throw a rager or even just chill with some wine and like cook a meal together or some shit.

if you ever get tired of texting jeffrey, you can text me instead. 7573777507

i will never regret this post.

• Like 20

stupid honlads continues to be perfect in every way the big jerk.

Cracking post from a top bloke

Cheers mate

Edit: good thing to do if you can't think of any jokes is talk like a cheeky brit

• Like 18

it was a little mean of a show but i liked when brett said "i have to give my fork back??" he did that part perfect

• Like 15