🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

This post felt mean so I decided to edit it. Here is a picture of a small lemur instead.

lemur_life_14.jpg

• Like 5

David, there is nothing wrong with the way Martin Shkreli looks. The problems people have with Martin, and the main reason they find him unappealing, are his actions! But I guess it does suck to be an exact carbon copy of one of the most hated men of November/December 2015. Shit, you know what I just thought... this dude is gonna need a body double and I think I know some one who could use a couple of pharma dollars ;)

• Like 12

My mom's baloney pony is waiting for the beef bus to come to tuna town

• Like 10

I have to give my fork back?

it was a little mean of a show but i liked when brett said "i have to give my fork back??" he did that part perfect

greggy gets it.

mikebonetti on point as usual. How one guy so solid? Crazy smh.

soup gets it.

• Like 10

Someone said I look like Martin Shrkeli why aren't women fighting over me

oh my god it was ONE TIME

• Like 23

update: UPDATE: hollywood handbook forum 5 Jan 2016 Dewpoint 18 F

aaaaa cool poster. please say hi to Jackpot and Slackbot for me.

lizzy cool poster. my neighbor to the north. the road to beautiful Canadia is pretty much my back yard.

ALERT ALERT!!! Did you guys see JacobC's new avatar? He looks 12 years old in it! Gotta know what the deal is there.

Kevin & Norm - my little buttercups.

That's all for now.

:wub:

Someone said I look like Martin Shrkeli why aren't women fighting over me

does anyone else think he (Martin S.) looks like former Engineer Dustin or is that just me

• Like 7

Dad do u think martin is cute

Well David my boy, no. I don't. But I think you're cute. You see attraction is an instinctual feeling, nothing is definite with our bodies impulses. Now some folks like to muddy up the waters, and they'll sure try to steer you wrong, messin' round with rankings and hot-or-not scales, making you feel inadequate and reluctant to pursue ones you may feel that natural magnetism pull you toward. Not sure their intentions, Lord knows, but I like to think they mean know harm, and your old mans never been much for hypocrisy, so Ill save judgement for God. Long as you stay true to yourself, put your best foot forward, and not increase prices for rare AIDS and Chagas disease medications by over 5000%, I think you'll find a woman who sees the kind of man I see. And that's a good one.

Well, best be gettin back inside. Your mothers gonna kill me if you catch a cold again.

• Like 17

Soup, you're the only one weird enough to text me when I post my number in the forums, so dont be jealous.

Nobody will text me, but Kevin and Silvr both fuck my mom on the reg.

This place blows

• Like 14

I just assumed all phone numbers posted here were fake. Maaaaaan, any numbers get posted in here again, prepare to get some drunk ass texts from a Mr. Wargen T. Hammercrantz.

• Like 8

Is it cool if I post my Twitter bio here to see whether it's funny or not? I think it's pretty funny

• Like 4

Is it cool if I post my Twitter bio here to see whether it's funny or not? I think it's pretty funny

giphy.gif

• Like 6

ALERT ALERT!!! Did you guys see JacobC's new avatar? He looks 12 years old in it! Gotta know what the deal is there.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I don't know what is even happening. I just logged in, and for no apparent reason my avatar has been changed to a super old Facebook profile picture. I have my account set up to link my FB profile, so it *should* be showing my current profile pic, but every once in awhile Earwolf will revert to an old one.

Just a little inside baseball for y'all

EDIT: I think I changed it? It's so weird, because when I go to change it, it shows my ACTUAL facebook profile pic, and not the one that shows up on posts. Life is tough, gang. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

• Like 14

Hello everyone, I'm gonna be going skiing today and I won't be back until sometime tomorrow, so if everyone can just refrain from posting here until I give the go-ahead that would be great. Thanks!

• Like 17

Ok here's my really funny bio: Thumbs are the outcasts of the finger world. And no, they don't apologize to Ms. Jackson or say hello to ya

• Like 10

Hanes is a stone-cold, blue-collar, workingman's hero and I'd be proud to share a beer with him.

There is no other way to describe Hayes Davenport other than a "stone cold, blue collar workingman's hero". Just try to describe him in a different way. You can't do it, can you?

• Like 15

Ok here's my really funny bio: Thumbs are the outcasts of the finger world. And no, they don't apologize to Ms. Jackson or say hello to ya

back to the writers room

• Like 18

Just try to describe him in a different way. You can't do it, can you?

100% no bullshit big boy

Edit: one more: 9/11 truther with a heart of gold

• Like 12

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I don't know what is even happening. I just logged in, and for no apparent reason my avatar has been changed to a super old Facebook profile picture. I have my account set up to link my FB profile, so it *should* be showing my current profile pic, but every once in awhile Earwolf will revert to an old one.

Just a little inside baseball for y'all

EDIT: I think I changed it? It's so weird, because when I go to change it, it shows my ACTUAL facebook profile pic, and not the one that shows up on posts. Life is tough, gang. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Jesus christ it changed back. What is happening to my life.

• Like 6

I really don't want to fuck up my 100th post so I'll just list my favorite podcasts, I know you folks looooove those lists:

1. Hollywood Handbook

2. Podcasts are Wonderful

3. Danny's Cool Podcast

4. Brother Lovers

5. Good or Bad

6. Winefeld

7. Chickn on the Range

8. Pod Casting Couch

9. Trends with Benefits

10. Chanson Loves Boats and Trains

11. Cereal

• Like 23

You fucked up big time holmes. What kind of crazy top 9 list even is that? You like Chanson Loves Boats and Trains more than Trends With Benefits?

You best hit that edit button right quick if you don't want to get banned or start having your avatar "accidentally" change to an embarrassing naked picture of you as a baby.

Edit: smdh

• Like 13

You fucked up big time holmes. What kind of crazy top 9 list even is that? You like Chanson Loves Boats and Trains more than Trends With Benefits?

You best hit that edit button right quick if you don't want to get banned or start having your avatar "accidentally" change to an embarrassing naked picture of you as a baby.

Edit: smdh

Good call Spunky. This group is too prolific. I already had to edit like 5 times.

• Like 7