🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

I don't own a cell phone.

Neither does Brent Weinbach but I don't see you staring in the greatest web-series of all time, Pound House

• Like 6

i mean Chanson Loves Boats and Trains was a bit of "gateway drug" for me (and i bet for a lot of others here) to the podcast world. but that was way back when his mode of broadcast was just shouting the words into a large canyon, which was just so good and seriously for the fucking win

• Like 12

also i called into the best show last night and was ridiculed for being a dude, and purposely suggesting bad music for Tom's playlist. it was lots of fun. i want to be a podcast villain now.

also was sick and my voice sounded absolutely terrible, which im sure made Tom feel no sympathy for me.

• Like 6

Neither does Brent Weinbach but I don't see you staring in the greatest web-series of all time, Pound House

I understand 0 references in this but it still made me laugh out loud, do I have a brain tumour

also i called into the best show last night and was ridiculed for being a dude, and purposely suggesting bad music for Tom's playlist. it was lots of fun. i want to be a podcast villain now.

also was sick and my voice sounded absolutely terrible, which im sure made Tom feel no sympathy for me.

Oh dang I'm listening to it now! Were you the one who suggested that Led Zeppelin song?

• Like 8

I understand 0 references in this but it still made me laugh out loud, do I have a brain tumour

Oh dang I'm listening to it now! Were you the one who suggested that Led Zeppelin song?

i suggested Down by 311

• Like 6

anyone who can name a 311 song is a bad person.

• Like 15

does anyone know when Chanson is getting back? I have some things I really need to post.

• Like 10

I'm pretty sure Hayes has used 311 in one of the scripts.

Also, can someone compile a playlist of the soundtrack from Teen Pope, Skellington's Kiss, etc?

• Like 6

Haynes is bad did u hear how mean he was to poor engineer Brett?

• Like 7

Podcasts are Wonderful, Trends and Chanson's Boat podcasts are getting all this love, meanwhile nobody listens to my show, Jakey Cake's Profile Picks: A Guide to Sporadic Forum Posting and Struggling to Define an Online Personality

• Like 12

amber is very obviously not the color of your energy.

• Like 11

down

transistor? (album or song)

hmm. I once saw them play a very halfhearted concert in highschool.

First, you spell my name wrong.

Second, you blocked me.

Third, you lump anyone in high school or college in the late 90s as a bad person? Alright grandpa. Are we at war?**

**If we are a legitimately do not know what that entails but I will abide by the Geneva Convention.

• Like 5

do you guys think RIta Wilson is okay now that her brain has fallen into her neck

• Like 8

Forum-

my wife and I are expecting our second child. Found out yesterday that it will be another boy. I am posting to elicit name suggestions from you. I'm leaning towards ThunderCock69 as my first choice.

p.s. funny ep this week. my favorite part was when Brett said Hotlanta

I suggest the name Cody Sam Brett.

• Like 11

I think ThugQueen69 is a good, strong name for a boy.

• Like 8

i want to be a podcast villain now.

you should turn away from that lifestyle while you still can

I did(at least until Im bored with this)

• Like 9

I think ThugQueen69 is a good, strong name for a boy.

you guys can stop now. We have a winner. It's either this or hayesdavenportbaseball@aol.com

• Like 16

This child is going to find his way into the earwolf forums someday. To give him a leg up, you probably want him to have a funny before-and-after name.

Here's one right off the dome: Charles Bronson Pinchot.

Edit: never mind somebody already thought of that one. How about Toby Keith Moon Unit Zappaty Tappity.

• Like 16

Just had a really funny thought.

If I had been on the Titanic just before it sank, I'd have quipped, "Hey, worse things happen at sea, am I right?" and then give everyone a wink and a knowing nod. Would have given everyone a great chuckle just as we were about to drown or freeze to death in the cold embrace of the abyss and our watery tombs.

• Like 18