🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

Piledriver MacPhisto Horomanski

• Like 5

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I still think that Cargo Shortzenegger is the best name yet. "Kieran" is not too bad, but any regular, average, nothing special, run-of-the-mill, Joe Schmo could have that name.

:o

• Like 6

Sorry, nohorseman is a pretty good name too. God, men are so sensitive.

• Like 23

God, men are so sensitive.

is that about me!!???!!???!!??

• Like 19

Youngrose starting off too strong, obviously on perforumance enhancing drugs

you want me to piss into the reply box or what? i'm gonna do it regardless because i think that shits pretty crack-me-up hilarious

• Like 8

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I still think that Cargo Shortzenegger is the best name yet. "Kieran" is not too bad, but any regular, average, nothing special, run-of-the-mill, Joe Schmo could have that name.

"not too bad" :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 14

Don't bother giving it a name. Everyone already has one of those.

• Like 16

"It's" sleeping.

"It" threw-up.

"It" stole our credit cards.

that totally works.

• Like 9

Steve please bring back the name American Diaper in celebration of this big news

• Like 19

Why don't more people name their kid Jesus?

• Like 3

I hope they visit every engineers house from now on. I want to see where Cody lives. I want to be disgusted and scared.

• Like 13

It's not even on the top 100 most popular Hispanic baby names for boys 2014 list

I think tcsn is onto something here.

It is estimated that 150 million men and boys in the world bear the name Muhammad

EDIT lookin through this list, number 98 is Cristóbal which I think translates directly to Christ's Ball. 92 is Kevin which is funny since that's comedy's go-to boring name and even a rich culture like Hispania's can't escape its boringness.

• Like 13

It's my birthday this Sunday and I am having my classic birthday struggle. Do I leave my birthday on Facebook so everyone can get reminded by a machine to care or do I remove it and feel a sad smugness when no one remembers?

• Like 16

Wargen, you should find every Happy Birthday Facebook post for that day and reply with, "Hey cool! It's my birthday too!"

• Like 14

It's my birthday this Sunday and I am having my classic birthday struggle. Do I leave my birthday on Facebook so everyone can get reminded by a machine to care or do I remove it and feel a sad smugness when no one remembers?

Come here first before you go to Facebook. The birthday wishes you get here will offset the sadness you feel there

• Like 11

hey steve what are you going to do with the first one once the second one sprouts?

Give it to me. I can't make a baby with my waifu pillow so we have to adopt.

• Like 14