🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

I LOVE YOU!

That's a great list!

fixt

• Like 5

Mikebonetti: the italian stallion is past it's prime, ship him to the glue factory

I love you

Thanks, I can't wait! I bet the glue factory has a solid tour, and I heard there's free samples.

• Like 10

Joe Lerini: likes metal, but I assure you metal does not like him

This is probably true. One time I saw The Dillinger Escape Plan in concert, and Greg the lead singer jumped off the stage. His knee collided with my face, sending my glasses flying somewhere. I couldn't find them and had to get a new pair later.

Fun show.

• Like 10

You want mean posts, you got it!

If you were going for a mean joke you nailed it because boy is that post average. #mathslams #thanksalgebra

• Like 19

If you were going for a mean joke you nailed it because boy is that post average. #mathslams #thanksalgebra

Long posts don't have to be good because everyone just looks for their name, hits like, and then forgets about it

• Like 21

rude. i skateboard.

AtkS9Op.jpg

This is why you deserve 5 stars

• Like 8

Lizzy: I had a turtle named Lizzy that ran away so fuck you

How did you get outran by a turtle lmao how slow can you be

• Like 19

Honlads: everyone thinks he's cool and his accent is distractingly sexy

wow, jeffrey, you didn't have to say these things but i appreciate it

• Like 16

Hmm there's something bothering me about all these lists of forum members but I can't quite figure out what it is...

In the meantime I've collected this list of forumers who all have one thing in common.

• Like 15

Dixon: has so many rigged card decks for magic tricks in his pockets that he can't stand up

• Like 13

looks for name

finds name

reads content

destroys contents of home

calms down with some nice fresh freebase

explodes

runs down street

gets award for best Richard Pryor impression

travels world receiving accolades

meets guy who does impression of Michael Jackson catching fire in that Pepsi commercial

falls in love

adopts several orphans from Myanmar

settles down in New Hampshire

starts school for stunt impressionists

grows old

becomes ill and is surrounded by loving family members

draws final breath

exhales

dies/clicks like

• Like 15

Hmm there's something bothering me about all these lists of forum members but I can't quite figure out what it is...

In the meantime I've collected this list of forumers who all have one thing in common.

Mfw i changed my name and avoid being on the idiots list

Those feels.

^this

^such this

Ftw

Oh and Fatty2Dicks is NOT an idiot.

• Like 16

Since it's cool now to quote people and post links to your own old posts that the quoted post has made the same joke as, I hereby formally declare "whatever man I don't even NEED the credit" and "I don't know how to make hyper l

nks"

settles down in New Hampshire

great place to give up. I won't tell you how I know that for a fact

Jeffreyparties: afraid of commitment, his dad doesn't like him

hmm I think you accidentally assigned my entry to someone else. some no-name. ha ha ha

well that's it from me. I could have made this three posts but chose not to, so if you could find it in your hearts to like or despise this post 3x as much as you normally would, well, let's just say I hope you don't find anything in your hearts except human blood. that's what belongs in your heart.

...I've lost the plot here

well, later

• Like 14

Wow great idea mwn. This helped. I found proof that fatty2dicks is not an idiot!

I tweeted Sean and Hayes about coming on next week as Mads Mikkelsen's son, Happies Mikkelsen. But no response yet.
  • Like 15

Piemanpie24: not even a pastry wants his stanky ass

I mean, you're not wrong. You're not right, but you're not wrong.

• Like 7

Since it's cool now to quote people and post links to your own old posts that the quoted post has made the same joke as, I hereby formally declare "whatever man I don't even NEED the credit" and "I don't know how to make hyper l

nks"

Oh that's funny, you must have been the first one to post that list. Oh wait. No. It's coming back to me. What have we here?

• Like 7

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

New eps of Chickn on the Range are going to come out on Tuesday for now on because I don't think any other good p-casts come out that day.

I posted an ep earlier this week if you haven't given it a listen. I talk about Tom Jones and the penny among other things.

Also, if anyone on the forums wants to help me out I'm trying to deport Steven Avery.

• Like 13

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

New eps of Chickn on the Range are going to come out on Tuesday for now on because I don't think any other good p-casts come out that day.

I posted an ep earlier this week if you haven't given it a listen. I talk about Tom Jones and the penny among other things.

Also, if anyone on the forums wants to help me out, I'm trying to deport Steven Avery (from the Netflix original 10 part documentary Marking the Murderers).

If you make a petition, I'll sign it. I only accept Stephens in my America. #StephenNotSteven #UnevenStephens

• Like 5