🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

wow ive fallen off the wolfpop denzel washington podcast too but that doesnt mean we need to deport the host

• Like 12

Oh that's funny, you must have been the first one to post that list. Oh wait. No. It's coming back to me. What have we here?

I didn't want to have to do this but I actually have published evidence that you're incorrect about who was first. It's printed in a book so it has to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7VmJmkvJlU

I accidentally appended both takes but the music syncs up so well I don't want to change it

• Like 14

Those takes were so clean that I thought I just watched a gif with audio, sigh, guess we're not in the future yet. :(

• Like 7

Those takes were so clean that I thought I just watched a gif with audio, sigh, guess we're not in the future yet. :(

• Like 9

^look at that idiot who just double posted #nerd.

• Like 12

I liked the second post but not the first

• Like 14

If you make a petition, I'll sign it. I only accept Stephens in my America. #StephenNotSteven #UnevenStephens

This is a cause I can get behind.

*my full name is StephenH

• Like 5

@Clem Dawg @Hayzie Bone Todd Glass says he will probably be on ur show if u ask him.

• Like 17

This is a cause I can get behind.

*my full name is StephenH

Gonna need to see that lfbc

• Like 4

Since it's cool now to quote people and post links to your own old posts that the quoted post has made the same joke as

Is this a dig at me?

If so, cool! I like to be included in wacky forum hijinx and such.

• Like 6

I'm back and I'm so glad you all respected my wishes and didn't post. So kind of you.

• Like 10

And everyone was really well behaved.

• Like 8

suck it you guys i'm not an idiot

• Like 12

Anyway here's a song about the best city in Texas blah blah then it says Dallas

What the fuck, Pete

One time I saw The Dillinger Escape Plan in concert, and then something about that band goes here

One time I didn't see the Dillinger Escape Plan in concert but I was hanging out in their green room until I got kicked out just because I didn't know anyone in the band or have permission to be there but before that I stole one of their picks and on it it said Dillinger Escape Pick. DILLINGER ESCAPE PICK. Nuh uh.

@mwn good posts do u want to be friends? just send me your routing and account numbers to prove u trust me and I will send u a certificate of friendship to verify for all the haters out there

• Like 15

these guys are (sorta) from a town (Driftwood) outside of the best town in Texas (Austin)

now everyone leave me alone.

(guys, RanRan knows my name!)

EDIT>also don't really leave me alone.

• Like 9

(guys, RanRan knows my name!)

She knows mine too, but that's because I was dumb enough to use my real name for these forums.

Here's a song about Texas. Fair warning, there's some bad language. Also, just some straight-up bad music:

• Like 3

Another awesome day hanging out with my HH forum buds. Better take some time to sort my friends list. :)

h8gv2aD.png

INqqtIT.png

jaMeWR4.png

c4jt321.png

• Like 17

i guess wargen didn't check his pm's yet.

• Like 4

Hollywood Handbook Episode #____ - Super Super Argo or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Saved Sean

• Like 12

I fell asleep on the bus, today. I woke up when we went over a particularly nasty bump. Still groggy, I looked to the front of the bus and THERE WAS NO DRIVER! I panicked for a second before realising I was on the top deck.

Maybe they could do an episode about this incident.

• Like 9

Holy shit the improv episode of High n Mighty is soooooo good

• Like 1

big day today guys. I'm gonna buy a Keurig machine. Wish me luck!

UPDATE [12:57 PM, eastern]: I got it. Will report back once I've brewed the first cup. may not be until tomorrow morning.

IMG_0014_zpsogpbenl5.jpg

• Like 18

Hollywood Handbook Episode #_____ - Dirty Grandpa Commentary

this is the best thing we can all wish for, right?

That title reminds me of a certain other movie that I HAVEN'T seen but HAVE heard about and DID get excited for and WILL defend in the court of law over copyright infringement if it has to come to that

• Like 7