🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

Holy shit the Improv episode of High n Mighty is soooooo good

Update: Episode about Weezer's Blue Album also great

• Like 3

I couldn't fall asleep on the bus today, as is my usual routine, because some motherfucker had OPENED A WINDOW ON IT and apparently the person sitting by the open window did not notice and I am too Canadian to go up to a stranger and be like YO IT'S MINUS GODDAMNED TWENTY-SIX* COULD YOU MAYBE CLOSE THAT FUCKING THING

*-15F for you yanks

• Like 14

also as I was making my way here I noticed that the last thread has 669 posts in it, niiiiice

• Like 9

I couldn't fall asleep on the bus today, as is my usual routine, because some motherfucker had OPENED A WINDOW ON IT and apparently the person sitting by the open window did not notice and I am too Canadian to go up to a stranger and be like YO IT'S MINUS GODDAMNED TWENTY-SIX* COULD YOU MAYBE CLOSE THAT FUCKING THING

*-15F for you yanks

That is cold af

• Like 6

Happy 69th Birthday to David Robert Jones. You cheeky old codger. You randy bender. Good on ya mate!

(that's david bowie dum dums)

• Like 5

big day today guys. I'm gonna buy a Keurig machine. Wish me luck!

UPDATE [12:57 PM, eastern]: I got it. Will report back once I've brewed the first cup. may not be until tomorrow morning.

IMG_0014_zpsogpbenl5.jpg

You look like such a dad

• Like 8

You look like such a dad

What car you drive steve

hey steve serve me up a cup of that hot spicy brown

I'm so glad you guys are interested in this.

I drive a Nissan Rogue, which is a nice family car but at the same time has a little bit of edge and lets everyone know that you could go rogue at any minute. Also, I've looked like a dad since I was 15. I've just finally grown into it.

• Like 19

so when you turned 15, was it weird to surgically switch faces with your father?

• Like 4

so when you turned 15, was it weird to surgically switch faces with your father?

It was. made things pretty awkward with mom

• Like 14

speak on that

Edit: this was gauche and i should be owned for it

• Like 4

Looks clean. I'm sure you're looking forward to your children destroying it in the near future

• Like 6

I was washing my hands in the employee bathroom today and looked in the mirror and had a startling realization.

My name backwards is Namron.

THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING!

• Like 12

big day today guys. I'm gonna buy a Keurig machine. Wish me luck!

UPDATE [12:57 PM, eastern]: I got it. Will report back once I've brewed the first cup. may not be until tomorrow morning.

IMG_0014_zpsogpbenl5.jpg

smh [shaking my head]

• Like 8

I can't abide a keurig for a family, I just can't. Shaking my damn head. With all the stress of family life don't you deserve a nice cup of coffee? When I was first divorced and facing the sad reality that I was now the only person in the household drinking coffee I made the decision that a Keurig made good economical sense. Surely having a single pod before I went to work would be easier than dealing with brewing a partial pot or even worse WASTING coffee. Let me tell you what, Steve. I suffered through every cup. I had spent like $100 on that thing and I tried to convince myself that it was good. My life wasn't sad. Well let me tell you another thing, Steve. I have a really nice Mr. Coffee and also a Bodum pour over and I grind my own beans from time to time and LIFE IS GOOD. I have another adult in this house who is helping me drink this coffee and it is honestly HEAVEN ON EARTH.

OH SHIT

STEVE

DID YOUR WIFE LEAVE YOU?

• Like 9

Keurig

Speaking of new technology, I've been testing out this camera that can reverse time, and I was able to reverse the pouring of milk. Check it out and give feedback please

• Like 7

That is some serious coffee shaming. Steve, you do you, and hold your head up high as you enjoy your nice new coffee robot! I remember when I first got my Dyson vacuum and a close friend came up to me on the very same day I bought it and told me that they felt so sorry for me because I was denying myself the meditative experience of hand-plucking all the dirt and dog hair from my floors. They are dead to me now. And they are also dead to everyone else. I vacuumed them to death.

• Like 7