🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

BE ADVISED THIS POST IS NOT CROW RELATED

Did anyone else get an ad on the earwolf homepage for World of Paella? I honestly cannot figure out what (diabolical?) entity is behind this website and why it was advertised. Is there a paella lobby out there trying to propagate knowledge of what paella is and how to make it? Am I a prawn in their grand, delicious scheme? Whatever the ploy was I think at this point I have fallen for it.

http://www.worldofpa...OnPoster=1#home

• Like 6

just got off the phone with hitchcock - needless to say he aint happy. talkin somethin about bringing a whole bunch of big army men down to the forums to really set things straight on whose IP crows is

• Like 6

dH4dFB9.jpg

I told my friends if any girl got the reference I would go in for the kiss no matter what. Unfortunately only one guy told me he thought my shirt was cool apparently only because he liked the font. Wasn't worthy of a kiss.

Anyway I feel bad for being mean to people (ashley) I've been taking some time to figure out why I hurt those closest to me. Stay tuned for updates

• Like 23

I've heard of cum on man

but this is like

c'mon man!

IT'S ABOUT CROWORLD!

You said the cold is coming for you so I thought it'd be funny to say to say I'll cum (come) for you as like a funny joke but judging by the lack of likes it wasn't very funny maybe I need to re-evaluate what I think is funny now anyway crows.

• Like 4

Anyway I feel bad for being mean to people (ashley) I've been taking some time to figure out why I hurt those closest to me. Stay tuned for updates

Hey buddy it's all literal water under the proverbial bridge! We all know what Jesus said: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but it takes courage and humility to admit that our words are sometimes hurtful and to express remorse to those we have pained."

But also like I totally never cared about it at all cause I'm not one of those girls who are all like catty and dramatic and have feelings and shit. I'm really laid back and chill I just wanna eat pizza and watch Netflix lol I drink beer!

(Idk if you were contacted recently by "a lawyer" about "being sued" for "emotional damages" but I bet if that happened it was just a dumb prank by some rando or something.)

• Like 14

blah blah blah

I was just doing a bit, bro!

I don't care what coffee you drink! I was just spending way too much money on those K Cups so I had switched to one of those reusable pods which are like basically as much of a pain as brewing a whole pot if you need to make multiple cups so I went back to a traditional coffee maker!!!!!

• Like 4

thejjar didn't like my nice footsball post. :(

edit>see thejjar i thought since vikings beat up giants then maybe you like vikings now cause you probably don't like giants since you like jets. see? i pay attention. or isn't that how it works?

update:thejjar tease liked the post. :(

update2: well that gave norm an idea.... :angry:

update3: he liked it! :)

well i'm exhausted...

• Like 7

lol I drink beer!

Ashley your avatar pic is a cinematic masterpiece. There is a perfect suspenseful tension...you are clearly about to take a sip of that delicious beer, but you are so engrossed in your phone that there seems to be a high probability that you'll bonk your beer into the side of your face.

Anyhoooo....I've been watching it for a while now, but nothing has happened. Can you please update your avatar so we know how it ends?

• Like 18

I was just doing a bit, bro!

I don't care what coffee you drink! I was just spending way too much money on those K Cups so I had switched to one of those reusable pods which are like basically as much of a pain as brewing a whole pot if you need to make multiple cups so I went back to a traditional coffee maker!!!!!

Of course I know you were doing a bit. So was I! I'm a totally chilled out bro who would never get stressed out by making coffee. Just go with the flow man...

That picture I posted was photoshopped. I would never buy a Keurig. I'm a purist.

• Like 7

That picture I posted was photoshopped. I would never buy a Keurig. I'm a purist.

Thank god!

I was so worried about your street cred.

• Like 7

3eb21f656094ae7dbb8f64e3ea555306.jpg

Just found this picture to sum up the previous few pages of the forum, in case someone missed it and doesn't want to go back and read it like I did. It's all you really need to know.

EDIT: I suggest you read it. Lots of funny stuff, and let's be honest would a little reading hurt you? Quit staring at the idiot box and learn a thing or two.

• Like 21

Great posts everyone! Haven't read a single one of them since I last posted but I trust you

• Like 14

on a more serious note

who has heard the new David Bowie album? the single was my favorite song of last year. i'm listening to the LP right now, and it's probably his best album in 3 decades.

• Like 5

I'm about to listen to the Pauly Shore interview for the first time and I'm legit terrified of how cringey it's going to be. Please pray for me and my highly sensitive soul.

PS at first I thought the TRULY cryptic World of Paella was going to be another nerd food delivery service and I'm pleased to see that they're not actually sending fetid seafood across the USA.

PPS I did enjoy the Bowie single but I have not heard the album yet! I should buy it today.

PPPS Okay nm this is hilarious, how is he real.

• Like 10

I'm about to listen to the Pauly Shore interview for the first time and I'm legit terrified of how cringey it's going to be. Please pray for me and my highly sensitive soul.

PS at first I thought the TRULY cryptic World of Paella was going to be another nerd food delivery service and I'm pleased to see that they're not actually sending fetid seafood across the USA.

PPS I did enjoy the Bowie single but I have not heard the album yet! I should buy it today.

wait, you haven't heard every single episode of HH, including one of the most important ones to date?

and you're on the forum?

• Like 5

wait, you haven't heard every single episode of HH, including one of the most important ones to date?

and you're on the forum?

I've heard every other episode (probably multiple times)! I was worried I would just get second-hand embarrassment if Pauly Shore was just being an asshole, but it turns out that I did not properly understand everything I had heard about this episode. It is amazing. Engineer Codyboy is destroying. DON'T LET YOUR FEARS HOLD YOU BACK, FORUMERS.

2A1A034900000578-0-image-a-1_1435648522998.jpg

• Like 16

That interview devolves into the most entertaining/homophobic shitshow this side of the Missisippi.
  • Like 4

I've heard every other episode (probably multiple times)! I was worried I would just get second-hand embarrassment if Pauly Shore was just being an asshole, but it turns out that I did not properly understand everything I had heard about this episode. It is amazing. Engineer Codyboy is destroying. DON'T LET YOUR FEARS HOLD YOU BACK, FORUMERS.

oh yeah, Codyboy steals the show!

• Like 6

That interview devolves into the most entertaining/homophobic shitshow this side of the Missisippi.

I'm waiting with bated breath.

• Like 4

I think my favorite Codyboy moment is when the boys go through and read his Twitter. It's a peak into our favorite engineer's twisted, fucked-up mind, and I relish every second of it.

• Like 5

Update: truly everything I had heard about, love that he follows the homophobia up with talk of both Tia Carrere's rectum and going to Chipoltay. 5/5 would listen again.

• Like 9