🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

the crazy thing is that the pauly shore interview is actually good and it turns out that hes likable

• Like 5

2A1A034900000578-0-image-a-1_1435648522998.jpg

If I had a band, I would so wanna use this as an album cover.

Sorry, I don't have a joke here.

• Like 8

DON'T LET YOUR FEARS HOLD YOU BACK, FORUMERS.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - Jackal from the Hollywood Handbook Forums

• Like 14

I only found out like a month ago that my PGQ was asked on the Pauly Shore ep because I'd been too afraid to listen to it all this time. I still haven't listened to the whole thing, so I'm happy to finally get a good description of the experience, Lizzy. Thank you.

• Like 11

So can I get a TL;DR (haha anyone else use reddit?!?) of what happened in this forum the last 400 posts? Silvr keeps acting like she doesn't know who I am when I text her

• Like 8

@Clem Dawg @Hayzie Bone Todd Glass says he will probably be on ur show if u ask him.

This is the best post in this whole thread. Sean and Hayes don't owe me anything but I would love so much for this to happen if you think this is OK to say.

It's real too and not a bit!

• Like 11

So can I get a TL;DR (haha anyone else use reddit?!?) of what happened in this forum the last 400 posts? Silvr keeps acting like she doesn't know who I am when I text her

This new guy seems cool. A++ for mentioning my name in first post

• Like 16

If I win the powerball tonight I'm gonna buy a big mansion we can all live in and instead of posting jokes on the forum you would come directly to me and I will give out likes which can be cashed in for a complicated reward system. You could still like eachothers stuff but really my likes are the only ones that matter

• Like 19

What a twist ending! I can't wait for the prequels to come out.

Hope they're as good as the Star Wars ones

• Like 3

Lucky for you the Criterion Edition of my avatar just came out! It's extended and remastered, and I'm very thrilled to announce its release.

EjSFRPc.gif

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank my assistant honlads for all his hard work helping me with this project. Too bad it's too late for a Christmas bonus, buddy! Better luck next year.

That's alright and I'm sorry again that I couldn't get clearance from Apple

• Like 11

Guys, I've got a question; Should I make my avatar an actual picture of myself? Should I stop living a lie?

• Like 5

If I win the powerball tonight I'm gonna buy a big mansion we can all live in and instead of posting jokes on the forum you would come directly to me and I will give out likes which can be cashed in for a complicated reward system. You could still like eachothers stuff but really my likes are the only ones that matter

If you think about it, this is really the only thing separating this forum from becoming a full blown cult

• Like 15