🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

I made it up to page 11

this week the forums really got away from me

• Like 12

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M DRUNK

Edit: Goddamnit I got combo-blocked by a devscoots post at 5:50 in the morning. Fucking perfect. Cancel my birthday. Throw every balloon into a separate dumpster. Feed the cake to a dog.

Edit: Toilet Grundleson. Good name for a pet? Do not vote on this. Saved for later.

Edit: Dairy Pillows liked the post above and the post below but not this post. Insecurity node activated.

Edit: I got this cat. Little derpy-looking fucker. In two weeks he turns nine years old. Thing is I raised him since he was a speck. When I picked him and his brother up from the shitty trailer/daycare center they were living in they were too small to escape from a cardboard box. Could fit each one in a palm with room to spare. His name is Cutter and his brother's name was Max. Cutter and Max. Two renegade cops from an 80's movie that don't play by the rules but goddamnit they get results. Max died last year from bad heart. He was a chubby bastard and I think he had Pica disorder cause he loved to eat garbage. He was basically a goat in a cat's body. He loved me for no good reason though. I couldn't lay down without having that fat little trash baby getting all up in my business. Cutter always kept his distance when Max was around, probably some kind of feline sibling rivalry. Ever since Max passed Cutter has changed. He's become much more of a lap cat. I don't know if it is because he needs me more or that he knows I need him. There's no real point to this story except I'm drunk and I'm getting ready to lay down to sleep. Every night when I do, Cutter crawls up and falls asleep in the crook of my arm. It's a good birthday. I get another year with my boy. I'm a sappy stupid asshole and I will regret being a sappy stupid asshole when I wake up. Goodnight.

• Like 20

Caw! Caw! Caw... I mean hello, this is the human person known as Chanson and definitely not a crow who killed him and took over his computer. Caw! Caw! ahem... Croworld is safe. Do not be alarmed. It is perfectly CAW! CAW! CAW! safe here.

• Like 22

Wargen is too funny to be a Capricorn. I suspect he is lying about his birthday, therefore I will not be wishing him a happy one today.

• Like 7

Edit: Goddamnit I got combo-blocked by a devscoots post at 5:50 in the morning. Fucking perfect. Cancel my birthday. Throw every balloon into a separate dumpster. Feed the cake to a dog.

Edit: Toilet Grundleson. Good name for a pet? Do not vote on this. Saved for later.

Edit: Dairy Pillows liked the post above and the post below but not this post. Insecurity node activated.

Edit: I got this cat. Little derpy-looking fucker. In two weeks he turns nine years old. Thing is I raised him since he was a speck. When I picked him and his brother up from the shitty trailer/daycare center they were living in they were too small to escape from a cardboard box. Could fit each one in a palm with room to spare. His name is Cutter and his brother's name was Max. Cutter and Max. Two renegade cops from an 80's movie that don't play by the rules but goddamnit they get results. Max died last year from bad heart. He was a chubby bastard and I think he had Pica disorder cause he loved to eat garbage. He was basically a goat in a cat's body. He loved me for no good reason though. I couldn't lay down without having that fat little trash baby getting all up in my business. Cutter always kept his distance when Max was around, probably some kind of feline sibling rivalry. Ever since Max passed Cutter has changed. He's become much more of a lap cat. I don't know if it is because he needs me more or that he knows I need him. There's no real point to this story except I'm drunk and I'm getting ready to lay down to sleep. Every night when I do, Cutter crawls up and falls asleep in the crook of my arm. It's a good birthday. I get another year with my boy. I'm a sappy stupid asshole and I will regret being a sappy stupid asshole when I wake up. Goodnight.

too folksy

• Like 7

Ever sat on the toilet so long your legs fall asleep

• Like 9

I think wargen is pretty funny too and I'd say happy birthday but I don't want the other forumers to view me as weakminded. So instead I guess I'll wish Dairy Pillows a happy birthday to continue this torrid love affair we're having.

And if that doesn't work then Happy Birthday Chanson! You deserve this!

• Like 7

Let's see the Croworld deniers try to spin this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOf29IPPcM&feature=youtu.be

this looks like the footage they show at the end of the CBS Sunday Morning news show. You should submit it. You guys down with CBS SM? Charles Osgood? Trumpet? News stories that are all about like a 97 year old woman who still holds her job at the post office in a small midwestern town..

• Like 5

I only found out like a month ago that my PGQ was asked on the Pauly Shore ep because I'd been too afraid to listen to it all this time. I still haven't listened to the whole thing, so I'm happy to finally get a good description of the experience, Lizzy. Thank you.

No problem! It honestly is just kind of like he's playing the perfect Hollywood Handbook guest, except that he's for real. But nothing super cringey happened (other than the "homo" comment, but we all knew that was coming). I recommend it. :)

• Like 7

Wargen is too funny to be a Capricorn. I suspect he is lying about his birthday, therefore I will not be wishing him a happy one today.

well I was pretty psyched about my birthday next saturday. :unsure:

• Like 9

well I was pretty psyched about my birthday next saturday. :unsure:/>

Tell ya what soups I'll give you a free tire rotation for your birthday if you listen to me ramble about my concerns with the knicks line up rotations for 20 minutes

• Like 6

We surpassed the Comedy Bang Bang forum with total posts/replies.. Pretty soon How Did This Get Made will kneel before us.

We are hands down the most active community amongst the Earwolf shows.. Why can't Scott accept this?

• Like 11

Hey Popcorn Gallery, Sean is back from his time away and he brought back Steve Little from Eastbound & Down and The Grinder.

He will answer all of your questions. All of them.

Hi Steve,

I have a question. I really love Hollywood Handbook, but I'm catching up because I didn't know about it because I don't have a cousin to help me with computers. I haven't listened to your episode yet. I just finished listening to the one with Jessica Street Clair and Lenny Parham. Boy were they funny. Do you know if they were always women?

Thank.

• Like 4

Hi Steve,

I have a question. I really love Hollywood Handbook, but I'm catching up because I didn't know about it because I don't have a cousin to help me with computers. I haven't listened to your episode yet. I just finished listening to the one with Jessica Street Clair and Lenny Parham. Boy were they funny. Do you know if they were always women?

Thank.

tumblr_mu5jx8MYRX1s68md0o1_4003.jpg

• Like 8

You guys have to calm down I can't read all of these posts that's just unreasonable for you to even expect me to. Happy birthday to someone? And croworld is my favorite rap album too. I think that's the gist of the last few days worth of posts.

• Like 15

You guys have to calm down I can't read all of these posts that's just unreasonable for you to even expect me to. Happy birthday to someone? And croworld is my favorite rap album too. I think that's the gist of the last few days worth of posts.

Yeah that sounds about right

• Like 2

You said your birthday was cancelled. That's sad, I don't like sad posts.

Plus as a fellow Aussie I pretty much need to like all of devscoots posts by default in solidarity for our minority in the forum.

• Like 13

I like when things are funny and only when things are funny does this make me a monster on this forum?

• Like 14

Plus as a fellow Aussie I pretty much need to like all of devscoots posts by default in solidarity

And once again, Australian nationalism rears its ugly head

GjlOGRg.jpg?1

• Like 23