🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

I was out of town this weekend so I can only assume I missed PCG questions, six call-in episodes and inside jokes that will continue forever that I'll never fully understand.

• Like 14

I was out of town this weekend so I can only assume I missed PCG questions, six call-in episodes and inside jokes that will continue forever that I'll never fully understand.

that's right, bjork-face

• Like 14

We forumed so hard this week we killed David Bowie. :(

Let's all be more careful from here on out. I don't think I could handle losing another one of my monumental teen heroes and lasting influences. If Tila Tequila dies next week, I'll know it was all of you.

(PS- for real I'm very sad, guys.)

• Like 17

Wow this forum is where I first hear about Bowie dying. Now my brain is gonna associate this place with death and depression forever, which honestly was probably only a matter of time.

• Like 9

I was gonna make a joke about how David Bowie has become really popular all of a sudden. Well, I guess I just did...

• Like 5

i was on that email thread with bowie and eno, wish i had known that thats how he was saying goodbye at the time. his signature was so f'ing boss, "NOT sent from my iphone, but from my desktop probably. I'm david bowie." obviously im paraphrasing but it was something to that effect and it was just so absolutely epic win

we'll miss you dave (thats what his friends called him)

• Like 10

Here me dealing with death of one with customary gravity and judiciousness

xI4lcU8.gif

• Like 17

I like when things are funny and only when things are funny does this make me a monster on this forum?

Dont make me go back and test this. Youve liked some shityy posts of mine and others (i wont name names of the others, but i will let them know that i threw my own hat inthe ring just to make u feel better cuz im always funny and doesnt this make me nice?)

• Like 13

I'm Charlize Theron preparing for my role as serial killer Aileen Wuornos. Does that make me a monster?

• Like 15

The first time I spoke to David Bowie on the phone (June 1967) we spoke at length about the idea that he would become a legendary recording artist, and eventually release his final album 3 days before his death at age 69.

• Like 21

is it interesting that he DIED at the age of sex number, and because with sex, people are usually BORN?

Edit: just accidentally got all ten (10) of my fingers caught in five (5) chinese finger traps so I'm gonna have plenty of time to stew on this bad boy

• Like 11

Dont make me go back and test this. Youve liked some shityy posts of mine and others (i wont name names of the others, but i will let them know that i threw my own hat inthe ring just to make u feel better cuz im always funny and doesnt this make me nice?)

those shitty posts I liked made me laugh at the poster not with them
  • Like 6

My head hurts, David Bowie's dead, and I'm terrified of asking the dude I like out. All I'm saying is that there better be a great episode tomorrow.

• Like 9

My head hurts, David Bowie's dead, and I'm terrified of asking the dude I like out. All I'm saying is that there better be a great episode tomorrow.

You should ask him but if he hesitates even for a second just laugh and say "haha JK i have lots of boyfriends" and then you come and show him the forum to prove it and if he asks which is your boyfriend just scoff at him at shut the computer. That'll get him thinking for sure. and if theres one way to win a guys heart its to get him thinking youre lying about having lots of boyfriends on an internet podcast forum

• Like 18

how dare anyone suggest such nonsense.

• Like 2

Ask him out! What is the worst thing that can happen? If he is a real big jerko about it than you probably didn't want to date him anyways! If he says no but is like really cool and chill about it then you can MOVE ON with your life. If he says yes than you can book 2 first class tickets to Pound Town because if I know one thing I know that girls who are into hipster comedy put out like crazy! Live it up, baby!

• Like 18

Ask him out! What is the worst thing that can happen? If he is a real big jerko about it than you probably didn't want to date him anyways! If he says no but is like really cool and chill about it then you can MOVE ON with your life. If he says yes than you can book 2 first class tickets to Pound Town because if I know one thing I know that girls who are into hipster comedy put out like crazy! Live it up, baby!

TRULY the best advice! Thank you, my fellow Liz-based-name-haver.

You should ask him but if he hesitates even for a second just laugh and say "haha JK i have lots of boyfriends" and then you come and show him the forum to prove it and if he asks which is your boyfriend just scoff at him at shut the computer. That'll get him thinking for sure. and if theres one way to win a guys heart its to get him thinking youre lying about having lots of boyfriends on an internet podcast forum

You're both invited to the wedding for these solid pieces of advice.

• Like 10

Fine Lizzy I'll go out with you, but I've got a 10 o'clock curfew. Is your mom driving or should I ask mine?

edit for Spunky like:

MLmfmhA.jpg

• Like 22