🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

I only like posts for one of nine reasons:

1. funny make me laugh

2. shares something true and interesting about themself

3. says something nice about me

4. says something mean about me that I think is gentle teasing, but I later realize was really mean

5. person is my friend and so I like everything they post

6. person is my enemy but I don't want them to realize it so I like certain things that they post, at random

7. accident

8. shows boobs or talks about boobs or says something unrelated but that makes me think about boobs

9. photo of cute animal

That's it. Sorry folks, I'm not going to like something unless it falls into one of those categories. Don't overthink it. Just remember that if I don't like something of yours, it means your post was stupid and I hate you.

• Like 21

like wtf I come here to get away from body shame. Specifically for that exact reason alone.

• Like 8

Fine Lizzy I'll go out with you, but I've got a 10 o'clock curfew. Is your mom driving or should I ask mine?

Lizzy can tell her parents that she's hanging out with me, but then I actually would need to come too just in case. And we should probably stop by my church's ritual sacrifice dance first and pick up a brochure or 2 to prove we were there. Actually, the more I think about it, we should probably just stay for the entire event just in case. Please wear church-appropriate attire (no sneakers), and bring a friend you're not too crazy about. Glad I could help!

Edit for Spunky: Jakal, we are probably gonna get hungry, so please bring a couple of the juiciest cantaloupes you can find. Make sure to carry them up high, near your nipples, as to not strain your back.

6WhvIm1.jpg

• Like 20

I really like boobs, I bet Spunky Foonerism has some nice boobs

• Like 10

Bowie was too important to me for me to make any jokes so I'll just put this here because he's funny in it and it continually makes me smile and laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv6mEv_rDdE

See yall tomorrow for hopefully a new episode but if not I'll see you here anyway because what else do we have in this life but the forum

• Like 23

Fine Lizzy I'll go out with you, but I've got a 10 o'clock curfew. Is your mom driving or should I ask mine?

edit for Spunky like:

MLmfmhA.jpg

My mom can't drive us because a squirrel crawled up under her car's hood and died and now it smells just awful, so it'll have to be yours.

XDHBMrU.jpg

Sorry everyone I cannot figure out why my resizing of the cute animal picture (my parents' dog Charlie) is not taking

• Like 16

Posted for Spunky likes.

b8bWv87.jpg?1

• Like 10

Someone is puking in the bathroom stall next to me at work. AMA.

Edit: the next time silvr tries to tell me a canary melon is a cantaloupe I will scream. It is literally my job to know these things.

• Like 16

Silvr think you need to go to the doctors if your boobs look like that

Or just post a pic of them here either's fine

Hmm thundercock I think we need to have a talk. Are you acting out for attention? Is it these new boys you've been hanging out with? What's going on, kid?

• Like 12

Hmm thundercock I think we need to have a talk. Are you acting out for attention? Is it these new boys you've been hanging out with? What's going on, kid?

I'd try to avoid talking to TC69 in this type of disciplinary tone, it's kind of his thing in the gross way.

• Like 9

TC, coming from a fellow gross person you can't ask friends for boob pics. What you do is leave subtle hints and hopefully they'll send you private messages. Watch and learn bud.

Oh man this boob contest I'm having is going great haha! I'm almost positive I've seen the best boobs around and I couldn't even imagine someone one upping this! Oh oops did I type this on the wrong forum? lol so dumb. you guys can ignore this!

• Like 14

Jeffrey is a nice, respectful boy. Don't make him regret vouching for you in the past.

Also v cool that thejjar has already seen all the best boobs. Now he never has to bother with any other, lesser boobs!

• Like 11

I promised I wasn't going to post after your "cum" outburst, but this shit is too much. Keep my name out of your mouth and maybe you'll get to keep 2 working knee caps. I have non white people I can call up at any second and they will tear your ass up. My ethnic phone people will fuck your day up!

• Like 4

This is not a bit!

Crowworld is taking place. I came home and there were seven in front of my door. Seven. I hadn't seen one anywhere near for weeks and suddenly a whole murder of them.

• Like 12

I promised I wasn't going to post after your "cum" outburst, but this shit is too much. Keep my name out of your mouth and maybe you'll get to keep 2 working knee caps. I have non white people I can call up at any second and they will tear your ass up. My ethnic phone people will fuck your day up!

Oooooo I'm sooooooooo scared

• Like 1

This is not a bit!

Crowworld is taking place. I came home and there were seven in front of my door. Seven. I hadn't seen one anywhere near for weeks and suddenly a whole murder of them.

Was anyone murdered by that murder of crows?

• Like 3

Also v cool that thejjar has already seen all the best boobs. Now he never has to bother with any other, lesser boobs!

Well look it doesn't work on empowered women.

• Like 7

No joke post I'm really a super sweet and caring guy irl (in real life) :)

• Like 4