🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 115 — Improving Brett's House with DC Pierson

oh fuck so i did the bad thing and i signed up for OKCUPID and right away matched with a girl who also had Spy Kids 2 in her bio!!!! ok y'all, looks like i'm in a serious relationship now, you'll be seeing a lot less of me on the forums.

• Like 16

Ethnic phone people fuck kind of reference is that

• Like 1

Let's all use page 30 as our dream journal. I'll start.

In my dreams I'm always wandering naked and alone in the salt flats. Abandoned by those I love and cast out of civilization for my sins. My skin cracks and peels in the intense heat and my feet are blistered and bleeding from the burning rock I tread upon. As I kneel to drink from a pool of fetid water, I hear footsteps behind me. A breath that reeks of carrion blows across the back of my neck and I am frozen in place, too terrified to turn. Tears gather in my eyes as I watch the sun slowly sink into the horizon. I know I will be forever trapped in the darkness with this hellish beast.

That's usually when I wake up. That was fun, guys! Looking forward to hearing about your dreams!

• Like 8

I dreamed I was a Air Force captain who was stranded on a desert island after my space capsule malfunctions on re-entry. While I was there, I found a bottle and upon opening it I released a beautiful genie named, coincidentally, Jeannie who was trapped in the bottle by the evil Blue Djinn. Eventually, I was rescued and brought Jeannie back with me. The only other person who knew of her existence was my best friend, Army captain Roger Healey. I tried to keep her existence a secret from Air Force psychiatrist Colonel Alfred Bellows and his wife Amanda and I was successful for a few years until I asked Jeannie to marry me. I then revealed Jeannie's existence, but not her powers, to the world.

• Like 11

I'm deleting this post. It's not a good thing to talk about

• Like 3

Souprman do you like the Velvet Underground

NEVER HEARD OF 'EM

the shit I put up with smdh...

• Like 7

NEVER HEARD OF 'EM

the shit I put up with smdh...

Maybe he means velvet revolver?

• Like 3

revolver ocelot?

I was a medic on a spaceship dreadnought. An alien came aboard and I killed it and did an autopsy on it.

This was a dream, if you were wondering.

• Like 3

Just relistened to RSS #20, "Filipino Gollum." Really great ep. That Han-Luc Picard was very funny.

Earlier today, I relistened to last week's episode, and it was hilarious, however many of the bits hit pretty close to home and caused me to think about my lifestyle.

The forums are getting hard to keep up with these days.

I'm going to have to try harder next ep.

• Like 4

So did anyone else enjoy the national championship game like i did. Don't really care for Bama but I do like getting drunk on a Monday with bad consequences for my career

• Like 4

So did anyone else enjoy the national championship game like i did. Don't really care for Bama but I do like getting drunk on a Monday with bad consequences for my career

Where the shit did you go you think we wouldn't notice? Fuck you!

Okay, I love you again.

Edit: turns out you didn't go anywhere I just haven't been reading recent posts.

• Like 6

I missed you the most Chanson. I feel like I'm taking your place as "most gets yelled at for being sexist".

• Like 8

I missed you the most Chanson. I feel like I'm taking your place as "most gets yelled at for being sexist".

Well, that's the ticket to stardom my friend!

• Like 7