🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126.5 - Minisode 126.5

Noncanonical, so couldn't include them sorry.

You're noncanonical. ;)

• Like 3

God, how I wish they had gotten Lexi Alexander for that piece. She's my favorite when it comes to stuff like that because she is 100% out of fucks to give (and her appearance in the Punisher: War Zone ep is easily in my top 10 HDTGM eps).

On a related note, did you guys hear how Hasbro finally caved and put Rey in the Star Wars Monopoly because I guess they finally realized that "it would have been a spoiler to put her in it" was a shit excuse.

I did and it's great that they are including her.

Now, it's time for Disney to take note and start rethinking their Black Widow and Gamora merchandising strategies.

• Like 1

On a related note, did you guys hear how Hasbro finally caved and put Rey in the Star Wars Monopoly because I guess they finally realized that "it would have been a spoiler to put her in it" was a shit excuse.

When this news broke, I wondered about the forum member who said they worked on Star Wars-branded board games. Hopefully, there were some employees who strenuously objected to Rey's omission, and they're now helping the manager who overruled them clean out his desk.

• Like 3

The correct order is:

1) Han Solo

2) Poe Dameron

3) Finn

4) Lando Calrissian

5) Young Obi-Wan Kenobi

6) Wedge Antilles

7) Luke Skywalker

8) Old Obi-Wan Kenobi

9) Chewbacca

10) Kylo Ren

11) Anakin Skywalker--Sebastian Shaw and Hayden Christensen (tie)

Of course, this list is just based strictly on fuckability. Now if you want to talk relationship-wise, that's going to be a whole other list...

Really, guys? No love for Lobot? Am I the only one with a soft spot in my hard spot for Lo'? Sure, when you're Lando's wingman, I can see how you can be overshadowed, because THAT guy gets more 'tang than Neil Armstrong.

• Like 2

Really, guys? No love for Lobot? Am I the only one with a soft spot in my hard spot for Lo'? Sure, when you're Lando's wingman, I can see how you can be overshadowed, because THAT guy gets more 'tang than Neil Armstrong.

So, Lando's going to be on Talkin' 'Tang soon?

• Like 1

Man I wasn't able to stay on long enough last night to comment on the sexism in the film industry or Star Wars but y'all pretty much did it for me. Kudos.

• Like 4

Foreshadowing of events to come.

wait for it...

NOOOOO!! I hate when they do that, lock a you tube video so you can't share it on a message board. How dare they. I am so so sorry i let you all down.

Lando explains the Rules for a good time and he knows how to treat the ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pK5HmuCMBM

Mind you this guy did it

14x1bm0.jpg

And the top ten hottest women in Star Wars movies are

1) Amidala

Boy, the movies sure need some more roles for women....

Of course with Amidala, you get a selection, since there's Natalie, Rose and Kiera, at least, as the Queen and her doubles. So, really, you can count a number of the handmaidens: Padmé, Sabé, Rabé, Saché, Dormé, Couché, Maydé, Vandelé, Feliciadé, ...

Some of those may not have made the final cut.

Wow, there are a lot of people just like hanging out in here. Um, how's it going everybody?

Well this makes Paul's slip up of calling Shazam Marvel pretty minor:

LVyHTwV.jpg

• Like 2

I know I'm late to the party but I don't care what age he is, Jeff Goldblum totally does it for me.

• Like 3

I know I'm late to the party but I don't care what age he is, Jeff Goldblum totally does it for me.

I missed your voice throughout this whole thread

• Like 2

QaZT7mZ.gif

RisVG.gif

• Like 3

I missed your voice throughout this whole thread

giphy.gif

I got my marks back today and your comment makes it better. It's a wonderful belated Christmas present.

• Like 3