🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 5 - Hamptons, 90210

On this week's Bitch Sesh, Casey and Danielle discuss the results of their "Vanderpump Rules" challenge and sum up 4 (painful) seasons worth of drunken debauchery. Then, Morgan Walsh (Burning Love, Brooklyn 99) joins them for another rundown of this weeks RHOBH where they breakdown the sight of Yolanda's rotting boob implant, Erika Jayne and Mr. Girardi's true love affair and Lisa Rinna's choppy shag, a do or a don't? Listen and find out!

Can you please make each future episode like 5 hrs long - k thanks, bye

Agreed.

I've only seen a few random eps of Vanderpump Rules, but I feel comfortable saying Jax has the jaw of a cartoon knight. And I'm kind of alright with it.

I can't wait for New Jersey to start back up!!!!!!

• Like 1

Jax has the jaw of a cartoon knight. And I'm kind of alright with it.

I can't wait for New Jersey to start back up!!!!!!

His face de-evolution from VP season 1 is extremely startling. He has sliced and diced his nose into an inch of its life and for some reason in his late 30s develop an oily sheen over his face. I am obsessed with VP rules, I may or may not have purchased the first 3 seasons on a drunken Apple TV spending spree.

I am super excited for RHONJ too, there's rumors about some new casting and I'm wondering who from the last season got the axe (looking at you Marcheses).

• Like 1

According to my Howl app, there have only been two episodes of Bitch Sesh. I feel like Casey and Danielle have randomly taken against me and can only hope they will arbitrarily change their mind again next week and update my feed.

I KNOW THAT THE VANDERPUMP RULES CAUSED YOU PAIN BUT I REGRET NOTHING.

Your explanation of it was worth it!

That being said, I feel like it was important as "THE HISTORIANS" for these shows, you had to watch Vanderpump Rules. I think it also showed a really sinister side to Lisa in that evey time one of the those slack jaw yokels came out of their drug addled haze to realize that the show was a bad idea for their lives, she did her damnest to pull them back in. Watching Lisa profiting off the of the sexual disease ridden misery of those 20's year olds almost feels like that sad Tool video with the people in torturing other people in smaller boxes because they themselves are in a large box being tortured.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this