🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 221 - Boyfriend Pillow: LIVE from UCBSunset

Happy New Years humons! Tim Meadows, Paul Rust, Stephanie Allynne, and Anthony King join Matt Besser to ask humons about the worst gifts they've received this holiday season on a LIVE improv4humans from the UCB’s Sunset theater in Hollywood California! Listen as they explore the Ultimate Bath Experience, take you inside the writers' room of Wacky Packs, and participate in a spelling bee of naughty sounding words. Make sure to sign up for Seeso.com to get Matt Besser's new standup special "Besser Breaks the Record" and the new live comedy show filmed at the UCB theaters called "The UCB Show".

• Like 1

The woman from the 2nd Crap On Youtube is a paranoid schizophrenic, kind of takes the fun out of it.

Engineer Cody did a nice job with those first 25 minutes.

Hey humons, my standup special BESSER BREAKS THE RECORD is live on Seeso.com starting today available for only $3.99. Also The UCB Show shot at our theater on Sunset. It would mean a lot to get your humon support today!

• Like 6

Good ep after the sound issues got figured out. Unfortunate, since it sounded like there was some pretty funny stuff in the Boyfriend Pillow and Right Field scenes.

Good ep after the sound issues got figured out. Unfortunate, since it sounded like there was some pretty funny stuff in the Boyfriend Pillow and Right Field scenes.

Some pretty funny stuff you could still hear??

• Like 1

Some pretty funny stuff you could still hear??

I couldn't hear every word, but I caught a fair amount and people were laughing, so I'm assuming it was good.

killer.

just fucking killer.

Killer line up. The one that was inspired by Paul Rust in bed with his sister and Matt Besser at the post office were particularly good.

• Like 1

I subscribed to Seeso and naturally my first watch was Matt's special. Greatest special in the universe! Spoiler alert- there's a certain drummer Earwolf listeners may recognize.

The woman from the 2nd Crap On Youtube is a paranoid schizophrenic, kind of takes the fun out of it.

I think you can still have fun at here expense seeing as she is obviously unmedicated and apparently has no desire to get help.

I think you can still have fun at here expense seeing as she is obviously unmedicated and apparently has no desire to get help.

Well that's true. The sequel where she stabs a mailman to death is sure to be chock full of lols.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this