🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PlanBFromOuterSpace

Zombie Beast of the Confederacy

Please just check out the trailer. I know most of the people involved with this film, including the guy that made it, and trust me, he treats it as serious as a heart attack. It's a movie made by and starring adults (most of whom are great folks that I HOPE were just having fun with it) that appears to have been written by me in the third grade back in 1986.

I don't mean to be cruel to your friends but holy shit. The trailer seemed like it was three trailers that just hadn't been separated yet because the narrator rehashes plot points a few times during it. Also, I like that they basically cut scenes from the "Vietnam War VHS Collector set" commercials that played during soap operas or game shows in the middle of the afternoon. Also why did the bloody mass in the middle of the trailer have three feet? And with what you were saying about the director taking this super serious, it reminded me of this Cracked article concerning the Asylum which makes mockbusters and Sharknado.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1698-5-ugly-realities-making-mockbusters-like-sharknado.html

• Like 1

I don't mean to be cruel to your friends but holy shit. The trailer seemed like it was three trailers that just hadn't been separated yet because the narrator rehashes plot points a few times during it. Also, I like that they basically cut scenes from the "Vietnam War VHS Collector set" commercials that played during soap operas or game shows in the middle of the afternoon. Also why did the bloody mass in the middle of the trailer have three feet? And with what you were saying about the director taking this super serious, it reminded me of this Cracked article concerning the Asylum which makes mockbusters and Sharknado.

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-1698-5-ugly-realities-making-mockbusters-like-sharknado.html

Oh, it's COMPLETELY inept, and like I said, I swear it looks like something I would have imagined as a child that watched too much "GI Joe", where I'm just going to take everything I know that's bad and mix it into one big stew. Vietnam, swastikas, and Confederate soldiers? Eh, why the fuck not?! And every jungle or forest on Earth looks like the woods behind my house, right? Some of the people IN the film are pretty cool and knew what they were getting into, but the ones that actually crafted it are a little out there. Good for them for making some...thing, but DAMN. Let me see if I can find the trailers for their other films...

Sign in to follow this