🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 394 - Wisconsin Sugar Babies

Our old friend Zach Galifianakis joins Scott and Scott's nephew Todd on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! After Scott & Todd catch up and play "What's That Phrase?", Zach tells us about his new FX show "Baskets" and considers Todd to be his new stand-up opening act. Later, U.S. citizen Don Darling stops by all the way from Wisconsin to tell us all about being a Sugar Daddy.

First thing that came to mind when I read the title of the episode was Bob Ducca saying "Scabies, rabies, Mickey Rooney sugar babies"

• Like 23

Hope this leads to Scott getting Cakeboss to use his mystical gifts (and maybe cake making skills) to bring Todd back.

The image of Scott sitting in a room full of cardboard cut-outs jerking themself off while listening to Shock The Monkey is hilarious and arousing in equal measures.

• Like 5

Scott singing the entirety of Shock the Monkey is an early contender for the Best Commitment To A Bit 2016 award

• Like 21

The plug theme actually sounded quite a bit like an older YLT or Underground Youth track.

Not fit for this purpose, but it also didn't help that the level was quite low.

This felt really relaxed and super, super cazh

I enjoyed it greatly.

• Like 2

That fucking Wiscaaaansin accent, spot on. Culvers butter burgers are mediocre. Edit: I lived in Houghton in da UP for 3 years, Perkins got replaced by a Culvers. Now I know why.

• Like 4

Oh Jesus Christ Pose, the Widow Howlapp is a thing now. I regretfully approve.

• Like 6

Alec Baldwin is doing the ads now? Does Hulu know about this?

omg, this ad was so stupid and i can never tell if alec baldwin is hilarious or pretentious or terrible or all three.

• Like 1

That fucking Wiscaaaansin accent, spot on. Culvers butter burgers are mediocre. Edit: I lived in Houghton in da UP for 3 years, Perkins got replaced by a Culvers. Now I know why.

I didn't check the guests before listening and thought for sure that was Paul Brittain doing the Wisconsin accent.

• Like 5

I actually did a fist-pump on my Bart train this morning when Scott did a shout-out to people of all stars and stripes! Thanks for not forgetting us!

• Like 16

Having not heard of him before, I'm impressed with Tim Baltz in this episode; he was really funny and gelled well with everyone. Kind of a Joe Wengert energy to his character which is always good.

• Like 10

Lost amid the confusion and chaos around a fresh Plugs Theme and its inadvertent recording as an opening rather than closing theme is the sad news that now Jesse "The Mind, the Body and Soul" Ventura may remain trapped in the old plug bag forever.

• Like 7