🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 394 - Wisconsin Sugar Babies

Oh, it's on the F/X Network. I love Bryan Brown and Brian Dennehy!

A truly amazing joke. Should fissure lines with neon ooze form on your face however...

• Like 1

At the tragically young age of middle school... How sad :(

• Like 12

Having not heard of him before, I'm impressed with Tim Baltz in this episode; he was really funny and gelled well with everyone. Kind of a Joe Wengert energy to his character which is always good.

Totally agree. He was fantastic - hope he comes back soon!

• Like 2

what if the guest who 'dropped out' that zach had to fill in for was.....david bowie??

• Like 3

This episode was great, but does anyone else get the feeling that SOMETHING happened that they edited out before they went into the plugs? I demand answers!

• Like 4

Oh Jesus Christ Pose, the Widow Howlapp is a thing now. I regretfully approve.

It's so much a thing that Todd said "the Widow Kulap" and Scott corrected him!

I've said it before, but I love Scott & Todd so much. The whole opening segment was amazing. Great debut charac, too.

• Like 5

For the record "Boolean" come from George Boole, and is essentially a true/false system which uses the operators "And, Or, Not," and is used in virtually every aspect of computer science.

a boolean search would take the keywords and how you combine them with And Or Not to return true results

• Like 5

It was a really small comment, but Todd's reverence and worship of the Timekeeper makes me really hope that everyone but Scott feels that the Maxwell Keeper is the New Prophet In and About Time.

• Like 13

I've heard of ABC (Always be Closing) but ABABCBBA (Always Be Alec Baldwin Comedy Bang Bang Ad)???

• Like 3

This episode was great, but does anyone else get the feeling that SOMETHING happened that they edited out before they went into the plugs? I demand answers!

Yes! And Scott made two different statements about the end of the show being bad. But it didn't seem to go off the rails for me.

• Like 1

First thing that came to mind when I read the title of the episode was Bob Ducca saying "Rabies, scabies, Mickey Rooney sugar babies"

Dirt belly

• Like 4

Yeah I noticed at least two cuts. (me cutting you, you cutting the floor)

For the record "Boolean" come from George Boole, and is essentially a true/false system which uses the operators "And, Or, Not," and is used in virtually every aspect of computer science.

a boolean search would take the keywords and how you combine them with And Or Not to return true results

uh yeah - I know

• Like 2

We never found out what Todd saw on Vine!

Also,

♫ If you wanna be my sugarbaby, don't be older than 24 ♫

• Like 2

Breaking down the bandleader odds:

50:1 - Kevin Eubanks

25:1 - Kevin Rudolf

12:1 - James Taylor

8:1 - Dan Deacon

4:1 - Open Mike Eagle

1:1 - Regina Crimp

• Like 3

We never found out what Todd saw on Vine!

Also,

♫ If you wanna be my sugarbaby, don't be older than 24 ♫

You're right and it was probably something great. The last time LL mentioned an online video it was that insane grapefruit blowjob video, which is amazing.

Great episode, I missed Todd.

Culverts sounds amazing but I'm sad to hear it might not be as good as it sounds :(

• Like 4

I got some good laughs out of that boolean vs bouillon conversation, but I was a tiny bit disappointed that there wasn't better banter with Todd and Zach. I recall the Todd/Andy Samberg episode being amazing and was hoping they'd have the same rapport against Scott

I got some good laughs out of that boolean vs bouillon conversation, but I was a tiny bit disappointed that there wasn't better banter with Todd and Zach. I recall the Todd/Andy Samberg episode being amazing and was hoping they'd have the same rapport against Scott

Zach seemed to really enjoy Lauren's performance, though, which I imagine is a great compliment toward Lauren.

• Like 3

Did everybody just forget that Todd is gay in this one? There seemed to be a lot of references to him being into girls suddenly

• Like 1

You're right and it was probably something great. The last time LL mentioned an online video it was that insane grapefruit blowjob video, which is amazing.

Great episode, I missed Todd.

Culverts sounds amazing but I'm sad to hear it might not be as good as it sounds :(

I live in Iowa and we have a Culver's it's honestly pretty kickass if the right person is cooking. I normally get a double with cheese curds, then get another double, on my "cheat days"

I came to the boards just to say I love their burgers

kthxbye

• Like 5

I live in Iowa and we have a Culver's it's honestly pretty kickass if the right person is cooking. I normally get a double with cheese curds, then get another double, on my "cheat days"

I came to the boards just to say I love their burgers

kthxbye

Nice if I ever see one I am definitely stopping...how is the custard?

Edit: this place is kinda sounding like shake shack to me