🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 394 - Wisconsin Sugar Babies

You're right and it was probably something great. The last time LL mentioned an online video it was that insane grapefruit blowjob video, which is amazing.

Great episode, I missed Todd.

Culverts sounds amazing but I'm sad to hear it might not be as good as it sounds :(

Lauren has the most insane references i think she scours the internet and watches so much reality tv that her brain is exploding with wtf at all times

• Like 2

You're right and it was probably something great. The last time LL mentioned an online video it was that insane grapefruit blowjob video, which is amazing.

Great episode, I missed Todd.

Culverts sounds amazing but I'm sad to hear it might not be as good as it sounds :(

I just googled that grapefruit blow job video...wtf hahahaha. How have i not seen that before? When did LL reference the video, was it a Crap on Youtube segment on I4H?

I am going to miss Kid Kudi. Is this going to be like Defense Against the Dark Arts (RIP Alan Rickman), a new band leader every season?

• Like 1

It was a really small comment, but Todd's reverence and worship of the Timekeeper makes me really hope that everyone but Scott feels that the Maxwell Keeper is the New Prophet In and About Time.

Agreed. I had to rewind, because when I heard "Our Lord and Saviour The Time Keeper," I stopped listening and instead got lost imagining the amazing possibilities.

• Like 1

This podcast is one of the best things in my life. Seriously. It has brought me deep, depression easing laughs and joy. And opened up an entire world of comedy that I love. I stumbled across it when it was Comedy Death Ray at the radio station. I heard something in Scott's voice that kept me listening. Was it kindness? You are doing something that means a lot to me and many other people and I hope you never stop. Thanks buddy!

• Like 5

I didn't check the guests before listening and thought for sure that was Paul Brittain doing the Wisconsin accent.

Same, except I thought it was Mike O'Brien the entire time.

If the new bandleader isn't FaceLikeThunder, I'm out.

I'll accept a short list starting with H. Michael Kre & ending with yours truly :D

And thanks for being nice Benice, sure know how to make a fella blush!

• Like 1

Agreed. I had to rewind, because when I heard "Our Lord and Saviour The Time Keeper," I stopped listening and instead got lost imagining the amazing possibilities.

Same! Since Scott seems to really regard Max Keeper as just a guy, but everybody else regards him as more supernatural, I think that would be a hilarious dynamic.

Have we talked about how Time Bobby 4 needs to feature the Time Keeper? Because it really needs to.

Having been born and raised in Sheboygan County, I feel like the 2nd half of this episode was just for me

Culver's is the fucking best (chain)

• Like 2

I was listening back on this one and realized Todd asked what time it was about 5 or 10 minutes before he "died"

• Like 3

Did anyone catch that Scott mentions the name Jon Arbuckle, and that he will forget it in the future (55:36)? And then in the Samantha Bee ep, he completely forgets Jon's last name (6:34)? That is some real BttF shit right there, especially when you're as confident as I am that they release the eps in order.

Did anyone catch that Scott mentions the name Jon Arbuckle, and that he will forget it in the future (55:36)? And then in the Samantha Bee ep, he completely forgets Jon's last name (6:34)? That is some real BttF shit right there, especially when you're as confident as I am that they release the eps in order.

I randomly listened to some of this one the other day and caught that part, I enjoy when Scott makes his little mysterious references to previous/future episodes that are already in the can

As a Wisconsinite, all these Sheboygan / Culver's / butter-burger references are really wonderfully hilarious. Which is weird because this state is awful.