🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 116 — Cartoons, Our Close Friends

This was actually a very funny episode! Maybe funnier than you realize, there were some things that the average listener may not have picked up on that were really good.

Hollywood Handbook is kinda my thing.

Mike Bonetti "gets it"

• Like 8

was so turned on for so much of this episode which felt really empowering. really good job reminding me that this show isn't overwhelmingly filled with white men who look like they work at trader joe's.

A+

• Like 21

was so turned on for so much of this episode which felt really empowering. really good job reminding me that this show isn't overwhelmingly filled with white men who look like they work at trader joe's.

A+

You ever talk to those guys who work at Trader Joe's? They're so upbeat! It's crazy!

• Like 6

Something surreal happened today.

So I'm listening to the first half of the show on the way to class, and I'm crackin' up. It's great. I go to class, get out, and start listening to the second half on the way home. I pull over around the block from my place to roll a backwoods, and literally as I open the package for the blunts, they get off on the thing about honey blunts, and yes, BACKWOODS. So weird that Sean mentioned them by name, I mean, they're pretty popular as blunts, but they're no Swisher Sweets. I felt like, in that moment, I was the butt of the entire joke, but I still rolled/smoked it. Good episode.

• Like 14

You ever talk to those guys who work at Trader Joe's? They're so upbeat! It's crazy!

Yeah they're all jacked up on all that 2 BUCK CHUCK you know...but actually I heard it's not even 2 bucks anymore smh what is this world coming to.

• Like 7

Yeah they're all jacked up on all that 2 BUCK CHUCK you know...but actually I heard it's not even 2 bucks anymore smh what is this world coming to.

At Trader Joes? No way, their 'two buck chuck' is like $7, which is bull-honkey as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3

Lulz at smoking bluntz like it's still the stone ages get yourself a rig and blaze shatter like the rest of us human peoples praise Gaia

• Like 14

I binged on spaghetti

Don't ask me about my car

Sold your car for some 'sghetti huh? We've all been there, bud.

• Like 16

Sold your car for some 'sghetti huh? We've all been there, bud.

No, I rely on my car too much to sell it for pasta.. But if I drive when I'm sauced al dente it up pretty bad

• Like 19

Lulz at smoking bluntz like it's still the stone ages get yourself a rig and blaze shatter like the rest of us human peoples praise Gaia

sorry i don't have a billion dollars to buy wax, bozo

(i actually just bought some wax and use my g-pen more than anything else, but a couple of backwoods per week keep me on that "fucking your lungs up" game which is really brave if you ask me)

• Like 6

Hey Keeboco do u wanna go mini golfing with me later? Only thing is u gotta wear this wig and these spectacles and answer to "great auntie gertie" the whole time. It's just that the mini golf place is right next door 2 the arcade where I told chickn that I couldn't play ddr with him and I SAID it was because I had "family obligations" but really it's because he's always bumming tokens from me and when I tell him he owes me he just starts crying about how he got fired from Dairy Queen last month and I really cannot deal with that sob story again. I know what ur thinking. Why not go to the other mini golf place across town but that place is an INDOOR mini golf place and you and I both know that's some bullshit.

Anyway, hit me back.

• Like 16

I know what you're all thinking, and yes, it's me.. A new forum member. Long time Earwolfee but have never been a forumite. Upon hearing the "CBB the Movie" episode several months ago, featuring two dudes that I had never heard of before, my life was taken over by Hayes and Sean. I binged on RSS and HH (and spaghetti) until I had heard it all, much of it several times over. I have read the forums along with the episodes and I love what you all have done with the place. I would like to hang out in here with y'all because it looks like fun. I hope I can be accepted:

My name is Keegan

I am 24

I am having red hair

I live in Kansas City

I am a hip hop head

Don't ask me about my car

I am a video game and movies nerd

Should I take my shoes off?

Sent from my iPad

So I did some sleuthing about this new guy, and I learned that he has an iPad. Hmm, I wonder why he didn't choose to include that little tidbit in his bio about himself? You're off to a rough start, Keeboco. Don't try to keep secrets from us, we will always find out.

• Like 20

sorry i don't have a billion dollars to buy wax, bozo

(i actually just bought some wax and use my g-pen more than anything else, but a couple of backwoods per week keep me on that "fucking your lungs up" game which is really brave if you ask me)

Did you know the song, Puff the Magic Dragon, isn't really about a dragon, but actually smoking that good kush. Up top brother.

• Like 16

Did you know the song, Puff the Magic Dragon, isn't really about a dragon, but actually smoking that good kush. Up top brother.

Oh shit, that one must have always flew over my head. Lots of stuff flies over my head, if you know what I mean. Got any other #420Facts?

• Like 4