🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 116 — Cartoons, Our Close Friends

Hey Keeboco do u wanna go mini golfing with me later? Only thing is u gotta wear this wig and these spectacles and answer to "great auntie gertie" the whole time.

Ashley, I would love to go mini golfing with you, as I love role-playing. However, I have a recurring fever dream featuring a windmill, and if the mini golf course has one, I will almost certainly break character.

So I did some sleuthing about this new guy, and I learned that he has an iPad. Hmm, I wonder why he didn't choose to include that little tidbit in his bio about himself? You're off to a rough start, Keeboco. Don't try to keep secrets from us, we will always find out.

SpunkFoo, I'm sorry I didn't bring up my iPad to begin with, it's just a bit of a ... touchy subject.

• Like 12

SpunkFoo, I'm sorry I didn't bring up my iPad to begin with, it's just a bit of a ... touchy subject.

We're actually a Surface family

• Like 6

i wanna travél back to the past and listen to this first time all over again.

• Like 5

I'm still mad about Hayes not knowing Jurassic Park was a book

• Like 7

I love whenever they play music on the show. I'm also a bit embarrassed to say I unironically listened to teenage dirtbag multiple times after hearing it today

• Like 7

Brett is funny now. Brett didn't used to be funny, but he makes me laugh practically every time now. He taking improv classes, or am I just becoming less of an a-hole? Either way, keep it up, funny Brett.

• Like 16

Truly phenomenal second post.

EDIT TO REMOVE HOW AFTER I POSTED THAT I REALISED IT MAY SEEM LIKE I'M DOING AN IRONY COMEDY THING WHERE I MEAN THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT SAID POST MATERIALLY CONVEYS: not doing an irony thing where i mean the opposite of that wherefore i materially conveyed to whom

• Like 11

just got my test results back and they said I'm sex positive and so I felt this episode spoke to me in a lot of important ways

• Like 14

well like i said, since its canon now that brett is at his peak flowers for algernon cycle, we can expect a return to awful, unfunny, and bad brett in a few months, and boy, is this gonna be fun to watch. or listen to I guess, since this is a podcast and not a movie on my TV, i think

• Like 9

I know what you're all thinking, and yes, it's me.. A new forum member. Long time Earwolfee but have never been a forumite. Upon hearing the "CBB the Movie" episode several months ago, featuring two dudes that I had never heard of before, my life was taken over by Hayes and Sean. I binged on RSS and HH (and spaghetti) until I had heard it all, much of it several times over. I have read the forums along with the episodes and I love what you all have done with the place. I would like to hang out in here with y'all because it looks like fun. I hope I can be accepted:

My name is Keegan

I am 24

I am having red hair

I live in Kansas City

I am a hip hop head

Don't ask me about my car

I am a video game and movies nerd

Should I take my shoes off?

Sent from my iPad

Good job this is correct, I like you Keegan even though your name is Keegan.

Another thing I liked was in the ad when Sean said he was my friend. That made me feel nice.

• Like 13

I think Brett's always been funny, and will continue to be in the future.

• Like 13

How has everyone been today?

anxious

• Like 4

How has everyone been today?

better, now that I saw that picture of blink. hubba hubba

• Like 5