🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 116 — Cartoons, Our Close Friends

Ashley that is a really nice, informing and cool video, you should feel really proud of yourself :)

• Like 6

The rabbit hole I went down on related video drink reviews is a lot deeper than one would imagine.

• Like 8

Maybe the greatest ending of anything ever. The hardest that I've laughed in a very long time. Good job to all of the boys on the show. What nice group of boys.

(p.s. Sean, I know that you having to admit that Shakespeare DID in fact write all of his plays was atonement for when we went head to head on the call in episode and I just wanted to say that I accept your apology and you are again invited to my niece's quinceanera now. See you soon)

• Like 16

Blink, my previous comment here sucked.

Just thought you should know that. I'm gonna work harder next time, I swear.

• Like 2

What was this, an episode of You made it the Best Show with Pete Sharpling.

This was way too long. I want my money back.

Did someone say "Best Show?" I have a take on that...

• Like 12

Hey what's up Mr Efron? Is chili really supposed to not have beans in it or are people from Texas full of shit?

• Like 10

Hey, nobody.

What was up with Brad Pitt's hair at the Golden Globes? Am I the only one outraged about this?

What's a good soft drink that you like?

When's the best time to go to the dentist?

With respect,

Ashley

• Like 8

Do your lips hurt from all the butt kissing you had to do to get on this show?

• Like 7

Hey jerkoff,

Why are you allowed on the show?

If your parents finally let you get a pet but they said it "can't be bigger than a six-pack of beer" what kind of pet would you get and what would you name it?

What's your favorite kind of gum?

Have a great day,

RanRan

• Like 13

Dear guest,

Did you ever get all seven Chaos Emeralds in Sonic the Hedgehog? I never did and it tears me up inside.

Thanks,

mwn

• Like 13

Hey nobody,

What's the deal with "What's the deal with airline food?"? Why is that everybody's go-to for a cheesy bad stand-up comedian set-up? And is airline food really that bad?

• Like 2

Dear Nobody Who Hasn't Done Jack Shit,

I'm a big fan! Your wikipedia page says "Did you mean: nobody who haven't done jack ship." What is the easiest way for me to get my own wikipedia page?

• Like 10

hey popcorn gallery,

hit me with a few questions you might ask a total nobody who hasn't done jackshit

What have you got in your pockets?

• Like 17

How fast can you do that Anna Kendrick cups song? I was trying to do it on the bus once and the guy next to me just kept staring. I figured he wanted to join in so I slid then slowly onto his lap. He got really pissed even though the cups where those cool old Batman glass mugs you could get at McDonald's. Do you think he didn't remember where they were from? What could I have done to improve this situation?

• Like 10

How do I get my dad to return my phonecalls?

edit: the question is open to anyone, I didn't realize the Clemster asked for pcorn gallery questions.

• Like 7