🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 267 - Cheeseburgers to the Dome

Dreary weather can't slow down Kulap, Howard and Stard. They discuss Howard's vibrant outfit, exercising and streaming music services with comedian and actress Samantha Bee as they count down the Top 5 of Shazam's Top 100. Yahoo's Most Anticipated Video Games of 2016 inspires stories about owning toys as an adult and breaking the fourth wall. Samantha's new late-night talk show, "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee," airs Feb. 8 on TBS. Lastly, the gang got some GIFTS!

Speaking of tshirts, I'd wear "Our bodies are their fuel".

In case Howie is listening, I'm pretty sure I'd buy a "Hey Gang!" shirt with Howard's face on it if someone didn't buy it for me beforehand

#1 Yay, Sam Bee!

#2 I'm enjoying this take on the new format: start with the guests, talking charts (and other stuff) with them, classic Whooch. Also, it allows you to "go long" with the guest.

• Like 2

#1 Yay, Sam Bee!

#2 I'm enjoying this take on the new format: start with the guests, talking charts (and other stuff) with them, classic Whooch. Also, it allows you to "go long" with the guest.

Yes! I think this felt like a more ideal mix of the classic Whooch and Twooch formats than any episode yet.

• Like 3

Nobody has realized that there's no possible way that the telescope larva can still be alive?

Sign in to follow this