🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 6 - Pretty Mess

Join Casey and Danielle as they taste RHONJ Kathy Wakile's dessert coffee and try RHOC Vicki Gunvalson's new perfume "V by Vicki." Special guest Jason Micallef shares his surprising conspiracy theory concerning Yolanda's health and a breakdown of Lisa and Ken's animal menagerie. Casey discusses her visit to Kyle by Alene Too and Danielle confesses she hasn't a pat the puss in her...

Oh my god what was Betheny's deal?! It felt like the "I'm up here and you're down there" debacle all over again only this time Betheny was loony one.

And Lisa Rinna not being able to watch the whole music video because it's too raunchy? Oh lord give me strength that shit was fake.

• Like 1

Oh my god what was Betheny's deal?! It felt like the "I'm up here and you're down there" debacle all over again only this time Betheny was loony one.

And Lisa Rinna not being able to watch the whole music video because it's too raunchy? Oh lord give me strength that shit was fake.

Didn't Erika Jayne handle herself like a pro though?

I didn't get to watch the actual episode of RH until now, but I listened to the podcast when it came out. When they referenced the Chanel padlock necklace I had no idea it was an actual padlock.

Absolutely she did! She took the full force of Bethanny on the chin. I was cringing the whole time. Obviously Erika is an accomplished entertainer, Bethanny reeeelaaax.

• Like 1

She most certainly did! I'm in love with her. I would've knocked the shit out of Bethenny...