🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
EventHorizon

SF Sketchfest

At the end of the month I will have the pleasure of seeing Assscat and I4H up here in SF @ the sketchfest. I just wondered, will cast members be selling merch or hanging out shortly after any of the performances?

1/21 Presidential Debate: The Write-In Candidates

1/22 UCB Assscat

1/23 Improv4Humans

Looking forward to this weekend.

I'm excited. I really hope we can meet the talent after. I have been dying to go down to LA to see UCB performances, but that's a bit much for me, maybe they will expand to the SF area in the future.. Most of these things I will be attending with my wife, who has never been exposed to Matt and his performers...I suspect she's going to be a bit shocked, which will make it even more entertaining.

EventHorizon: you have your dates wrong, please don't show up at the venues on the 29/30/31 you will be sorely disappointed

P.S.

I'll be at the improv4humans show on the 24th, cannot wait!

Elite, you are right, lemme fix that. Sorry. Last nights show was hilarious. Assscat is going to be awesome and I4H is going to close out my weekend on a high note. Cannot wait.

• Like 1

The I4H show at Cobbs was outstanding. Laughed the entire time. Thanks for coming out to SF and I look forward to next year, and all the pods to come.

• Like 1

The I4H show at Cobbs was outstanding. Laughed the entire time. Thanks for coming out to SF and I look forward to next year, and all the pods to come.

Loved every second of it, and as a b-b-b-b-bonus I got to meet the one and only:

MiGoFiy.jpg

• Like 1

Loved every second of it, and as a b-b-b-b-bonus I got to meet the one and only:

MiGoFiy.jpg

Noice. I was wondering if I should have hung out to get a pic with the crew. I was able to talk with and thank Mary out side after the performance.

I had brought a Bernie Sanders pin for Adomian but didn't want to/couldn't interrupt the show to give it to him. I was walking around North Beach looking for a place to eat when I bumped into him about 15 minutes after the show ended.

Thought I'd see Besser in a bar watching football but it wasn't meant to be

Sign in to follow this