🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 43 - Pediatrician Waiting Room

SO disappointed no one asked Dr. Fortuna if he was an ichthyologist. And if I'm not mistaken, Eban sprinkled the E.T. theme in a few times, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Brilliant show.

• Like 1

And if I'm not mistaken, Eban sprinkled the E.T. theme in a few times, but I don't think anyone noticed.

He definitely did, and I definitely noticed!

• Like 1

There have been previous mentions of Dolores' husband. One ad took place at their vow renewal. In my mind, Mitch and Dolores are middle-aged, have known each other as friends for many years, and have had a will-they-won't-they thing going for almost as long. I don't think she wants to leave her husband for him, but I think she secretly likes him anyway. Doesn't the end of the ad suggest Dolores' husband isn't really dead after all? Did he pull a Sherlock? Does he just want Dolores to be happy with Mitch but doesn't want a messy divorce? I am also giving this too much thought!

Shoot, I must have missed previous mentions of Dolores' husband.

I totally agree about the will-they-won't-they thing. "Hey Dolores" = "as you wish."

All this time, I thought Dolores and Mitch were a couple! Was she always married to someone else? Why would she spend so much time with Mitch if she was already married? Well, I guess now that Dolores' husband is dead, she can date Mitch. Wait, is Mitch married to someone else? Unghh!

I've never been so invested in fake people from an internet commercial.

look, the great news is that most assuredly, all of your questions will be answered.

and much like that much loved television show (Lost), you will take joy in all of the characters' stories. just as you will find delight the well thought-out, well concluded, and well executed final moments of Mitch and Dolores's story.

HAIL CAESAR!!

I think this was my favorite Spont yet. Everyone seemed to be having such a great time in realizing how more and more ridiculous it got as it went along. I laughed so much!

Sign in to follow this