🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

Sean helps straight up loser DEVIN FIELD get on the right path to become successful by throwing him into Teaser Freezer and see if he can handle the cold. Then Sean uses his character chameleon ability to become Maria Menounos and interview Devin about his real life.

• Like 8

Our long national nightmare is over. The old thread has died. Long live the new thread.

• Like 9

Holy shit! I'm not sure if you all know what it's like to forget that it's Monday night, but then you see the new episode description, teaser freezer and all!

It reminds me of that time I thought I lost the child I was babysitting, and it took me forever to leave the house cause I could not remember where I left it at all. I searched everywhere under the couch, but then I realized she was up against my ear the whole time; she was holding my phone and I was calling my parents to very gracefully tell them I would not come to their house for dinner until they got better internet speeds. Anyway, once I found the child in my arms, I felt just as thrilled as I do now about this new episode. It's like they say, "you don't know what you've got until you remember it's holding your phone"

• Like 20

I have to put my phone on airplane mode for the next three hours.

Hope you all enjoy the new ep. I'll listen to it as soon as possible!

• Like 9

photo-thumb-103741.jpgphoto-thumb-103741.jpgphoto-thumb-103741.jpg

new avatar.

You should go back to the brain, cause you seem to be lacking one now ooooooo!!!!

I'm calling you dumb

• Like 2

we lost him, guys. glenn frey of the eagles - RIP.

p.s. super excited about the new ep!

• Like 7

I can't think of anything funny to say but I never let that stop me from posting before!

• Like 13

A lot of engineer mistakes in this one. At this point, I'm surprised I'm surprised.

CHANSON DO YO KNOW THIS DEVIN FELLOW? TELL ME

• Like 10

Looks like it's time for the return of old Wheez. That last thread was a mess. I know because I just read through all of it. I'm going to have to get back to checking in multiple times per hour.

I'm excited for the new ep and for the new thread.

420, 69, 710, 80085, etc.

• Like 5

You got lit up. How are you feeling?

Better now that I see you're here xx

• Like 3

I've been listening to a lot of the old eps recently, and damn they need to get Sinbad back on

• Like 5

For anyone who is concerned, even though Devin got us good, me and Jeffrey and Nohorseman are expected by the doctors to make a full recovery. Except that Jeffrey is now blind on account of his eyeballs melting.

I didn't anticipate ending up in this hospital burn ward this morning, but I am grateful to have two of my dearest friends here with me, going through the same painful experience. I think in the end our shared trauma has brought us closer together. And can you really ask for a better gift than that?

Blessings, friends, and thank you for your well wishes in this difficult time.

• Like 22

Well I'll be. If my ears ain't failin me, I reckon we just witnessed an ain't shit bish transformin to a hot main dish.

• Like 11

GQ gets me boned out too, devscoots. You shouldn't let Sean slut shame you like that.

• Like 8

For anyone who is concerned, even though Devin got us good, me and Jeffrey and Nohorseman are expected by the doctors to make a full recovery. Except that Jeffrey is now blind on account of his eyeballs melting.

I didn't anticipate ending up in this hospital burn ward this morning, but I am grateful to have two of my dearest friends here with me, going through the same painful experience. I think in the end our shared trauma has brought us closer together. And can you really ask for a better gift than that?

Blessings, friends, and thank you for your well wishes in this difficult time.

Hdorb dhsie djsu sj djaian siaidnbe sjaisbvd ajananajj! Djdoebehiirjb djsodbrh s hi ahsvd dhsohsn skabejsh sjsbdisb snsudb. Shddibwkaaps. Sjsoqnsbodkdbhdomabslmsshsk km shdujd NBA he ilk snebhe OK sbsjsbbsjnsbusjns!

• Like 13