🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

Great ep! I hope Sean never runs out of ways to bring up Rannazzisi. That Maria Menayno charac was delightful. It sucks that bussdriver Hayes didn't answer his phone, though I suppose it's best to obey the owl's noise ordinances.

I wish all of you that were burnt so hard to get well soon, ya bishes.

• Like 11

Didn't finish the ep on my way to work. Should I play the rest for my 8th grade social studies students? Would they learn valuable things? Are they mature enough to appreciate the content in this episode?

• Like 11

I think they might appreciate the mature content a little too much. In a boning out kinda way.

• Like 7

Didn't finish the ep on my way to work. Should I play the rest for my 8th grade social studies students? Would they learn valuable things? Are they mature enough to appreciate the content in this episode?

I'm not here anymore, but who let a dog teach 8th grade social studies?

Also, glad you guys pulled the Stella Special and got your groove back with this new thread.

• Like 8

I haven't heard this much Seattle talk since the last time I opened my mouth.

• Like 21

"hes blazing his own trail and its sick as hell"

"thanks for that, i wasnt going to get there"

the stunning takedown of nohorseman, ill never look at him the same again

these were my favorite parts

• Like 19

you guys got kenny rogers roasted in that PCG. You gotta hit the emotional nerve with the question like i did. Good episode. It's like all the boys want to do is put out good episodes. Give us a break will ya?!?!?

• Like 12

Started a little weak but ended SO STRONG.

If ya know what I mean ;)

I mean the Star Wars Clone Wars TV show

• Like 8

fuckin star wars, what are you on about? god damn fuckin commander kirk bullshit up in here, get outta here with that space wig rendezvous bullshit. its not even science dude

edit: sorry dude i haven't even had my coffee yet

• Like 1

Wow feels great to be back in the Popcorn Gallery. My Devin Field poster is goin up right next fo my Ross Mathews one, I've been on the line with Kinkos all morning.

• Like 13

sam - remember that time you were late to the podcast because someone hit your motorcycle

• Like 11

Hi, Sam. :wub:

Hiiiiiiiii

• Like 14

Happy National Popcorn Day, buddies! I can only assume the holiday came in response to the gallery.

grep, yall. xoxo.

• Like 11

Hey guys!

Hi Sam, I really enjoyed you on the engineer episode. Don't let anyone tell you it's because we share the same nickname; that would be very rude of them

P.S. I hear Ashley likes motorcycles almost as much as she likes engineers ;)

• Like 9

Hey guys!

hey Sam, do you know if girls actually like dad bods or am i lying to myself? lemme know soon pls

• Like 13

not sure what's going on with me today tbh. I'll try harder tomorrow.

• Like 4