🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

Hiiiiiiiii

And just like that, I'm reminded that engineers are people too. We should all reflect that we are lucky to have our hearing, so as to hear ringing phones wherever they shall ring.

• Like 15

you can practically slice it with a butterknife or something, maybe a flattened spoon

• Like 2

Seattle is really uncool. It's coffee, it's Frasier, it's Niles, it's boring and terrible and please don't move here. Thanks!

• Like 7

Still wishing on a Handbros reunion, but I can chill waiting if Sean Bon Clementovi gonna keep laying out hot, hard hits like this. Devon Fielder gone from wiener boy to monster man in one badass pod sesh. You can't grab your dreams with your dick in your hand, get the fuck outside. hashtagteachingpeople hashtagowlstrong

• Like 2

This guys name is really close to being Devil Field. Can you imagine anything more terrifying than a field of Devils?

• Like 10

This guys name is really close to being Devil Field. Can you imagine anything more terrifying than a field of Devils?

Two fields of devils?

• Like 8

I can't think and do this Superhero puzzle at the same time!

Ooh, which superhero is on the puzzle? I know comic book talk was super-popular last thread.

Ooh, which superhero is on the puzzle? I know comic book talk was super-popular last thread.

its an Alf Puzzle but he's wearing an Iron Man suit and Robert Downey Jr is in the background behind a bush winking giving a thumbs up

• Like 9

I like when Sean is mean to Devin because He's actually being strict and he's being a good teacher. Which is good.

• Like 10

I think The Danish Girl had more potential to be bussin' on it and riffin' on and getting hyped up. Wish they hadn't of stopped it. Guy's dressing up like girls is hilarious just like how Sean said.

• Like 2

Hayes' predicament is exactly the same as that of Prometheus with the small difference of instead of rock, it's tree, and instead of the bird eating his liver everyday, he's getting shushed by it. This is a deep podcast with deep themes.

• Like 15

Hey have you guys actually listened to this ep? I did, and I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Edit: I'm not kidding.

• Like 16

Hayes' predicament is exactly the same as that of Prometheus with the small difference of instead of rock, it's tree, and instead of the bird eating his liver everyday, he's getting shushed by it. This is a deep podcast with deep themes.

uhhh, did you even watch that movie? not what happened at all

• Like 6

65000 - manmade holes in the crowzone layer linking our system to theirs

• Like 7

Hey guys!

Hi Sam you're my favourite engineer :)

After Brett, Cody and Ryan of course

What critter you guys think is 69 on the scareville scale? Probably a beaver. haha just kidding i'm not sure what it would be

• Like 16

This is a creature that I didn't know existed until about a week ago. It's called a Coconut Crab and the most terrifying thing I've ever seen and I can't stop thinking about it. When I'm at work, I keep imagining that there's one just sitting in the corner of my office. If the scariest critter on the Scareville scale is at 1000, then I guess this would be 1000, but I feel like it's gotta be higher than that.

p.s. there a lot of hoax photos that go around on the internet of crazy animals. I already looked this up, and unfortunately this is not one of those photos. It's real.

hqdefault_zpsicjekyit.jpg

• Like 13

Holy motherfucking shit! A crab that steals from our garbage cans!

Whatever will they think of next?

• Like 9

I listened to this episode, but especially the wordy parts.

Update: I listened to a fan edit with the word parts taken out and Wheezy's right. The silence was deafening. #truthtopower

• Like 2