🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

I listened to this episode, but especially the wordy parts.

You gotta listen to the words that they're not saying to really get it, man.

• Like 10

#crabworldvscroworld

The battle has begun

2E1E617800000578-3304629-The_crow_seems_to_join_in_with_its_own_dancing_moves_in_an_attem-a-27_1446688536348.jpg

• Like 20

Finally finished the podcasts, Bishes!!!!!

I regret to inform you that I did not listen to it outside unless my car counts as outside which I think it should because I wasn't sitting in my parents basement listening to the pod on an old dell like the rest of you bishes!!!

• Like 10

I recently had to represent myself in court and I wanted to give some advice to anyone who is thinking about doing it themselves. First off, you should really only represent yourself in small claims court as it is less formal and more inviting to non-lawyers. In my case, I was suing a hotdog cart for emotional damages after they said I was "too drunk" to be served. It is my contention that a hotdog vendor is not trained to detect how inebriated a customer is and that a sober person might also lay on top of the cart and repeatedly whisper "just fuck me up" when asked what kind of hotdog they want.

Be prepared to take some time to study the laws that might pertain to your case and make sure you can meet the deadlines of submitting any files that the court sets. If you fail to meet these deadlines your case could be summarily dismissed. Also be sure to dress neatly and do not make loud farting noises with your hands and mouth whenever the opposing counsel/judge/hotdog vendor are trying to speak. Keep in mind, if the judge rules against you (or the case is dismissed when you are arrested for contempt of court) you may be required to pay the other party's legal fees. You cannot pay these fees using a wheelbarrow full of McDonald's coupons or a check with "heres ur blud muney hotdogboy i whiped my @ss wit this" written in the memo line.

If you follow these basic guidelines, I feel confident you will achieve success.

• Like 15

If you can't afford a lawyer, do NOT try to represent yourself. Just call these guys, I'm sure they'll agree to represent you crow bono.

Edit: HAHAHAhahahahah. hah.

heheh.

Edit: hmhmhmmm. crow bono.

• Like 19

Finally finished the podcasts, Bishes!!!!!

I regret to inform you that I did not listen to it outside unless my car counts as outside which I think it should because I wasn't sitting in my parents basement listening to the pod on an old dell like the rest of you bishes!!!

That is some straight-up BS!

I live in my parents' attic.

• Like 5

reUDrwz.jpg

For all of you thinking of siding with the crabs just wanted to give you a preview of your next stop

• Like 13

Hi Sam you're my favourite engineer :)

After Brett, Cody and Ryan of course

flagged & forwarded to admin

• Like 7

I swear to GOD that I'm going to check the boards regularly this week. I'm sick of being out of the loop, man. I'm sick of missing PCG questions. Sick of missing call-in episodes. Sick of having this dumb old avatar that won't change back to the one I want. And I know I can change two of those things!

• Like 7

You're in the crowzone baby. You're gonna die.

I hate that I don't know what that means

• Like 7

Super crow-mo:

http://www.youtube.c...nWC5-MytHg#t=12

Edit: man fuck this shit. I used to be able to embed a video, now I can't figure it out any more.

Edit: I also can't figure out how to embed an effect that will show how I am symbolically storming out of the forum and slamming the door.

• Like 10

Super crow-mo:

http://www.youtube.c...nWC5-MytHg#t=12

Edit: man fuck this shit. I used to be able to embed a video, now I can't figure it out any more.

Edit: I also can't figure out how to embed an effect that will show how I am symbolically storming out of the forum and slamming the door.

Spunky to embed a video, you just do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anWC5-MytHg

• Like 5

*imagine me storming back in angrily*

Mike you are NOT actually helping!

*imagine me fumbling with the latch on the forum door*

*imagine me turning around and glaring at mikebonetti*

Mike. Please let me out, I can't work this door it is jammed or something.

• Like 13

In fear of becoming just another Jeffrey, nohorseman, or Ashley, I took Devin's advice very seriously, and decided to go outside today:

zNn30xv.png?1

And Spunky, you storm out like this:

K3btOxy.gif

• Like 18

we're supposed to get a huge crowstorm here in the northeast this weekend.

• Like 10