🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

I showed up to this thread late and was cowering behind my chair as I scrolled through the pages. It's starting to look like a Hitchcock film in here, what with all these mentions of crows! Slow down lest you want this to become a nightmare far beyond the scope of the Scareville scale.. In the past 4 pages alone I count 36 'crows'! Just call me Adam Duritz!

• Like 8

Anybody else see Iggy Azalea's nod to this weeks HH

fQnfeK5.png

Number 1 Cheeba Crow

I mean, I wanna know what happened.

• Like 4

I just saw on last night's daily show that the performing arts center of my alma mater has been used for interior shots on Mozart in the Jungle. I recognized it by the carpet, then bricks, then bathroom layout. It was incredibly surreal since I'm not from LA or Vancouver or whatever and I'm not used to seeing my surroundings on TV.

Edit: CAW! CAW!

• Like 5

I showed up to this thread late and was cowering behind my chair as I scrolled through the pages. It's starting to look like a Hitchcock film in here, what with all these mentions of crows! Slow down lest you want this to become a nightmare far beyond the scope of the Scareville scale.. In the past 4 pages alone I count 36 'crows'! Just call me Adam Duritz!

Are you sure it looks like a Hitchcock film? Are you sure it doesn't look more like the work of...David CROWnenberg?!

*laughs and laughs and laughs 'til his face hurts and he starts coughing and his face is beet red and people think he might actually be sick or something but then eventually calms down*

• Like 9

Hi!

New Hollywood Head here. Tried the podcast for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and I only have a few episodes from the archives left. Then I'll have to wait for new episodes :o

Have you gone through Reality Show Show? It's worth a listen or two.

• Like 14

If I could ask the wind one question, it would be, "Why are you blowing so hard? What's the point?"

Edit: two questions

• Like 11

Hi wind,

Big fan, happy to see you're a guest on Hollywood Handbook. What's your take on the phrase "breaking wind"? Do you mind being so closely linked to farts?

• Like 8

Have you gone through Reality Show Show? It's worth a listen or two.

I haven't! I will try it when I run out of HH.

• Like 7

Hi!

New Hollywood Head here. Tried the podcast for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and I only have a few episodes from the archives left. Then I'll have to wait for new episodes :o

Hello and welcome! Sorry about all the crow stuff, ignore the last few pages. We like to kid around. Say do you have anything you want to tell us about yourself? Do you have any hobbies or feathers or a beak? You have to answer. You have to say if you are a crow.

• Like 19

Hello and welcome! Sorry about all the crow stuff, ignore the last few pages. We like to kid around. Say do you have anything you want to tell us about yourself? Do you have any hobbies or feathers or a beak? You have to answer. You have to say if you are a crow.

Thanks for the welcome!

When not collecting shiny objects and eating garbage I does art.

• Like 12

Hey hagsville, wargen was supposed to come pick me up so we could go see Dirty Grandpa in IMAX this afternoon, but he just called and said apparently it's his turn to keep watch from the Crow Tower and he's on thin ice since he dozed off on his last watch and some birds got in. (turns out they were just ravens but honestly that was sheer luck)

Do you have a car? I'll pay for your ticket and I'll even share my popcorn. Also if you have a car seat for infants that would be great. If not its cool, tho. I can just leave Michael Fassbender Jr. in his playpen.

• Like 9

Ashley, no car, but you can hop on my back and we can fly to the IMAX. Also I prefer peanuts as a salty snack.

• Like 6

Hey everyone, be sure to celebrate the small things in life.

Oh yeah, and also... B)

18ecbf2.png

• Like 16

When not collecting shiny objects and eating garbage

you can hop on my back and we can fly

There's something fishy about this but I just can't put my finger on it. You know what? I bet I'm just grumpy cause I was tricked into eating two spicy potato chips that I didn't think were gonna be spicy. Ashley said she was filming it for her Youtube prank channel but I didn't see any camera. I think she is just cheesed off cause I said Michael Fassbender Jr. inherited his dad's thin lips. Oh well. I'm glad you're not a crow. I'm gonna go lay down until my mouth stops hurting.

• Like 9

Ashley, no car, but you can hop on my back and we can fly to the IMAX. Also I prefer peanuts as a salty snack.

Gotta tell you, disparaging popcorn on this forum is not gonna go over well.

• Like 8

think she is just cheesed off cause I said Michael Fassbender Jr. inherited his dad's thin lips.

Michael Fassbender Jr.'s dad is Damian Lewis.

• Like 7

Michael Fassbender Jr.'s dad is Damian Lewis.

I know. I call him Ol' Thin Lips. It's a funny nickname I gave him when we were on the a cappella team at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I'd explain but it's a long story and I don't want to make you jealous cause it involves a lot of butterfly kisses and playful wrestling.

• Like 6

Is the band name "Counting Crows" referring to someone quantifying the amount of birds they see, or does it refer to birds that can count?

Smoke a fatty and then think about that shit.

• Like 8

i went to a counting crows concert once, and a kid punched me in the face.

• Like 14

Michael fassbender is pretty cool if you're into dudes who probably beat the shit out of their girlfriends.

• Like 7

One time when I was a young child I went to a Counting Crows show and the hypnotic "na na na"s at the end of "A Long December" sent me into a violent fugue state. Long story short I'm pretty sure I wound up giving some weenie a knuckle sandwich B)

just kidding I want to know every detail of this story steve please steve

• Like 13