🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

I dare you to kiss a dog right on its nose. Even if the nose is wet and cold.

great, now he's attached and has all these expectation. Thanks a lot wargen. Next

• Like 8

how are we feelin about the chances of a new ep tomorrow?

Hard to say these days with the bois so far apart

• Like 3

Hey Steve,

This is your boss. I've been impersonating this idiot on these forums to catch you in a lie like this. I do this with all our employees based on their likes. You should see the posts Janine from accounting makes on the Cupcake Wars forums. Anyway you better get in here quick. Thanks

If you're my boss, I'm sure you won't mind telling me what your name is.

• Like 3

Steve, don't know how it works at your office, but you should probably already know your boss's name.

• Like 15

Steve, don't know how it works at your office, but you should probably already know your boss's name.

That's right. You DON'T know how it works. Do you?

• Like 9

On one hand I really like mikebonetti but on the other hand I am a huge fan of dudes getting savagely roasted. Guess I'll just like both your posts and let god sort it out.

• Like 5

Cool, just checkin the forums. It's nice to see my friends having fun online! Keep it up!

• Like 11

Cool, just checkin the forums. It's nice to see my friends having fun online! Keep it up!

More like chicken the forums right? check out this one

chicken.jpg

• Like 9

On one hand I really like mikebonetti but on the other hand I am a huge fan of dudes getting savagely roasted. Guess I'll just like both your posts and let god sort it out.

Like Metallica's first album, Like Em All!

• Like 5

I sat in a leather chair that my dad used to sit in and the in weight of my ass pushed out a cloud of stale fart. If he was dead this would be a really funny anecdote to share with my family.

• Like 6

Did a bit of time-traveling this weekend. In an alternate timeline tomorrow's show wasn't very good, but I gave it a punch up. When you listen and laugh at ep 118 you can thank me.

• Like 5

If you're my boss, I'm sure you won't mind telling me what your name is.

Steve it's me Mr. Thejjar. I'm not exactly hiding my name here. Can't believe you haven't put it together yet

• Like 6

Number 1 Cheeba Hawk irl

enhanced-4060-1452011291-1.png

look at that fucking poser i bet she has no less than 13 ceramic chickens in her household.

a real enthusiast has at least 50. if you have 20, you're a hobbyist -- at best

• Like 9

look at that fucking poser i bet she has no less than 13 ceramic chickens in her household.

a real enthusiast has at least 50. if you have 20, you're a hobbyist -- at best

You see where it says "Chicken Enthusiast" under her name? That means that's her fucking job. 40 hours a week. 9 to 5. Just being enthused about chickens that whole time. An amateur chicken enthusiast like yourself could never understand. You gotta put in the time to make a living as a professional at this. Sure, its lucrative and people are always asking if we pay our chicken enthusiasts too highly, but its worth it in the end because these people are role models for our kids. Anyway, its not the ceramic chickens in your house that count, its the chickens in your heart.

• Like 10

Number 1 Cheeba Hawk irl

enhanced-4060-1452011291-1.png

This reminds me of one of my old fb profile pictures

qTSjT75.jpg

I have nothing more to add to this conversation. See you all next week.

• Like 19

I already locked down that sweet first post in the new thread, but I figured I'd leave the SHOCKING APPEARANCE OF CROWORLD IN TONIGHT'S X-FILES in this thread, where it belongs.

• Like 2

Remember when y'all wouldn't stop talking shit about how much I sucked? Well who sucks now, assholes? WHO SUCKS NOW? - Last week's thread

• Like 2