🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

I know there has been a ton of crow stuff and people might be getting tired of it, but I saw this on Netflix and had to share.

fg3GnsY.jpg

• Like 21

I like Blake too! El Mota Halcón Número Uno no está leyendo esto así aproveché la oportunidad para hablar mierda.

• Like 3

I normally enjoy SNL, but tonight's Rousey/Gomez episode was a huge letdown. I mean, I liked 4 sketches, but still.

• Like 2

No joke, I'm really beginning to like this Mike Bonetti guy.

• Like 14

Every time I check this forum there's a lot of posts about crows and no posts about Hayes and Sean's funny show!

• Like 6

Every time I check this forum there's a lot of posts about crows and no posts about Hayes and Sean's funny crow!

FTFY

• Like 7

when are they gonna bring back The Reality Crow Crow?

I liked it, but I preferred The Crowgelnest Files.

• Like 1

I liked it, but I preferred The Crowgelnest Files.

dont even joke

• Like 11

ugh, when the fuck is Jake Bagelnest gonna get off of his damn high horse and return to the world of podcasting? I already gave up on him coming back to the world of child-stars, and I don't wanna give up on this!

• Like 2

So guys, this thread has literally been 11 pages of crow puns.

I'M NOT GOING TO SAY WHETHER THAT'S GOOD OR BAD.

But! I will say, next week we should try harder.

To hit 20 pages of crow puns.

• Like 10

Good news, friends! Mercury retrograde is over today. This means we can all begin effectively communicating truth with each other, and we no longer need to protect ourselves and each other by hiding behind sixteen different layers of irony and crow puns. Let's be courageous and honest with one another, starting now. I'll go first:

I'm incredibly hungry.

• Like 8

One of the very few people who works in my department (and who actually does stuff!) is leaving for a new job in a month and I'm already anxious about all the shit that my boss is gonna try and make me do. Joke's on her, though, I know what my job description contains and they don't pay me nearly enough to deal with anything more. Sean and Hayes are funny though.

Also I can't stop anxiety puking, is that relatable

• Like 8

fine ashley, i'll play too.

I recently learned Jeff Winger is a right wing weirdo who believes in aliens.

this really scares and confuses me.

I'm also really hungry.

thanks. it felt great to just be real for once.

• Like 5

today I told my boss that my son's daycare was closed due to all the snow and that I had to work from home. But guess what? his daycare is open, and I took him there. Now I'm home.

god that felt good

• Like 19

today I told my boss that my son's daycare was closed due to all the snow and that I had to work from home. But guess what? his daycare is open, and I took him there. Now I'm home.

god that felt good

Hey Steve,

This is your boss. I've been impersonating this idiot on these forums to catch you in a lie like this. I do this with all our employees based on their likes. You should see the posts Janine from accounting makes on the Cupcake Wars forums. Anyway you better get in here quick. Thanks

• Like 20

This is great, guys. Keep the truths coming.

My father has recently starting trying to build a casually friendly relationship with me. While I really want to let the past go and move forward in good faith, I just don't think I can forgive him if he won't actually apologize.

• Like 7

I'm currently eating, it is very nice, I am no longer hungry :)

• Like 3

Would be so really funny if someone made an 'A Few Good Men' joke regarding this!

Ashley be like "I WANT THE TRUTH" and we be like "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Ha ha

• Like 12

Let's be courageous and honest with one another

when I was 9 I was diagnosed with brain don't work right and not looking so good

• Like 17