🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 396 - The Intern Challenge

The time has come to determine who will officially be Scott's intern. Intern Gino Lambardo and Intern Marissa Wompler go head-to-head in the very first Comedy Bang! Bang! Intern Challenge judged by none other than CBB's first ever guest Rob Huebel of The Descendants, Childrens Hospital, and Crash Test fame. Two enter and one will leave the intern duties for good. Who will be victorious? Tune in to find out!

• Like 2

Holy shit! My brain wasn't ready for this, but my body is. I'm so glad I can't sleep.

Without even hearing it yet, Gino has my vote for sure! We need to give him a reason to fly to LA, Marissa can just waddle up from Marina del Rey anytime she wants.

Closing-Up-The-Plugs-Bag theme screwed up, Todd dead, Wompler banished. 2016 is shaping up to be a tumultuous year for CBB.

I'm disappointed they violated the dramatic principle of Judge Judy's Bailifff's Gun. Something should have been shot by the end of the episode, damn it!

• Like 10

I caught up on the Limitless TV show, and it's better/weirder than I expected.

For instance, this week's episode featured an imaginary Barney-type dinosaur, played by, of course, Eddie Pepitone. It was pretty great.

• Like 6

Joke of the day: "Judd Apatow hasn't called you cause he's still watching Funny People"

• Like 22

I caught up on the Limitless TV show...featured an imaginary Barney-type dinosaur, played by, of course, Eddie Pepitone.

Gimme that Pillpitone.

• Like 10

Gimme that Pillpitone.

I want that Pillpitone

• Like 8

I suddenly want a buttery cracker to mourn the death of Paul Scheer

So, i'm at minute 26, and i still don't know how much money Rob Huebel makes. I thought this show was all about transparency.

• Like 2

So, i'm at minute 26, and i still don't know how much money Rob Huebel makes. I thought this show was all about transparency.

You're thinking of the show Transparent

• Like 12

Love this ep!

Scott: What isn't a prison pussy?

RIP Paul Scheer. Who's going to get HDTGM and the Widow June?

Great to hear that Marissa has been "consistently" recording Womp It Up episodes, looking forward to them. And I like how St. Clair helped Huebel and Gabrus with their plugs by having her character ask them what their shows are, giving them an organic "in" to describe their shows.

Holy shit, I'm listening to this at work, and Neutral Milk Hotel was playing on my Pandora when Scott mentioned them.

• Like 3

Top notch plugs theme \S/

The folks talking before and after were hilarious to make an early front-runner for understatement of the year.

• Like 1

Holy shit, I'm listening to this at work, and Neutral Milk Hotel was playing on my Pandora when Scott mentioned them.

You can't listen to music and podcasts at the same time.

psycho.

• Like 13

You can't listen to music and podcasts at the same time.

I have four ears.

• Like 11